PDA

View Full Version : re: southern ohio fishing

sharri
08-30-2006, 11:12 AM
how many of you all fish cowan or caesars creek? it is always fun to meet some new people who like fishing there.

Grizzly Gary
08-30-2006, 06:53 PM
sharri,

I have never had the honor of fishing Ohios' waters. I hope to visit Mosquito Lake next year. The hope is to have a Disabled American Veterans Benefit Walleye Tournament there in 2007.

How far away are the waters you mention from Warren Pa.? How far are you from Warren Pa.? The reason I ask is that it is my hope that we can all get together in the future for a weekend of fishing.

I hope that you do not mind that I will have to move this topic to the General Fishing Page. I will leave it here one more day before I move it.

Grizzly Gary

08-30-2006, 08:04 PM
sure, go ahead and move me, that is fine. i am about 360 miles from you. i am close to dayton,oh. so, its way to far for me to come. but, i sure do hope you all have as good of time as i had with this group i went with from the ohfishing. we had a great time, and such wonderful people. i think i was the only new one, and they sure made me feel like i had known them all for a long time.

Grizzly Gary
08-30-2006, 09:54 PM
sharri,

That is one of the plans. I would love to do a combo OHFishing and Grizzly Gary get together. I truly think it would be a HOOT!

I urge all here to visit our friends at www.ohfishing.com Please tell them Grizzly sent ya!

Grizzly Gary