PDA

View Full Version : kinzua ice

walleyebuster
03-27-2007, 07:56 PM
hey anybody know how much ice is one the zoo if any i hope there aint none i just got a new boat :D :D :D

Grizzly Gary
03-27-2007, 10:42 PM
Went accross the bridge today and I can tell you that it was all open water on the river as far as I could see.

Also got a phone call telling me that the ice on Chautauqua Lake was gone in the Mayville area and that there were boats out. Recieved a call from the Southern Basin of Chautauqua Lake that said there was still a solid ice cover.

Bottom line is that we are close to launching the boats!

Bryan Hoffner
03-28-2007, 05:58 AM
Nice to hear things are opening up.
Gary, some are ready to launch boats, I see yours is still all wrapped up like an uneaten sandwich you took to work for lunch. "the last time you worked that is"

Mine is semi dismantled but a 1/2 hour and slam bang and we're on the water. kinzua is spewing mud out the tailrace so i hope you're just going for a ride. Watch the logs and garbage floating

John Lorenzo
03-28-2007, 08:03 AM
The kinzua arm of the reservoir is open up almost to Chapel Fork, can't launch a boat at Kiasutha though cuz the concession people won't open the gate, which really gets me! But if you really wanted to you could launch at Dunkle's Corners primitive launch, the water's up so it would be no problem. How's things look at Willow or Quaker Bay???