PDA

View Full Version : Cruel Ma Nature

carl milks
04-07-2007, 11:07 PM
How cruel it was for Ma Nature to tease us with a few warm, spring-like days only to take a dump on us!!! With the temps in the 60-70's range, I got the itch to start getting my boat ready. Tore down/repacked the wheelbearings, inspected/changed tires, changed oil & filter(4 stroke engine),greased yoke on motor, put on new registration decals, checked bilge & livewell pumps, checked troll motors, checked electrical system, wired new trailer pigtail on my truck, ect all the while dreaming of setting sail- only to get knocked back a peg or two by this recent snow event!!!! How cruel!!!!

Grizzly Gary
04-08-2007, 02:38 PM
Cruel isn't a good enough word Carl :roll: Ma Nature is being down right abusive here. I too was ready to lock & load the boat in anticipation of chasing Crappie on Chautauqua. No Mother has to have another winter tizzy fit to prevent me from doing so. I thought you loved me ma?!?! :(

John Lorenzo
04-09-2007, 09:10 AM
I don't know about you guys but my wife is ready to send me south for a weekend just to cool me off! This is driving me nuts! The boat is ready , I'm ready what the heck is with the weather? Looks like now no nice weather for the next 10 days??? GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

John Lorenzo
04-09-2007, 09:10 AM
Anyone ready to head south too????

woodlandtrophies
04-09-2007, 05:38 PM
Mmm Makes me wonder, days like these, why in the heck I left Florida! I could be on the beach right now!!

John Lorenzo
04-11-2007, 12:23 PM
I have had it! The weather channel has changed this weekend's forecast to rain snow and cold in the 30's This is the last straw. Next weekend the wife is out of town and if it's still sh!tty here I'm headed to the Potomac in DC for the weekend, if I don't I'm gonna go nuts. I need to rip some lips bad!!!!!!!

Grizzly Gary
04-11-2007, 07:24 PM
Ma is driving me crazy! I wonder if she is hanging out with Al Gore!!! I need to fish. I need to fish NOW!!!