PDA

View Full Version : detroit river eyes!!!

bucksnort
04-17-2007, 07:45 AM
Eye spy and I went to Detroit river this past weekend and spanked the eyes on the handline!! Saturday fished from 12:00 - 3:00 and caught 9, SUnday Had 13 fish by 10:30 am . No real big ones but fish from 16" -24" for the fryin pan.
Just a great fishin place, you must visit before you die!!

Here I thought Eyespy could only jig!!
bucksnort

Grizzly Gary
04-17-2007, 09:05 PM
Glad you and eyespy had a good time there BuckSnort. I am shocked you aren't sticking around for the MWC gig this weekend.

Hope the bite is good for our local guys come this weekend. Sure would like to see them all finish in the top ten.

Spoke to our Outdoor Writer friend today and was asked how you were. Was also told that their Mom passed away a few weeks ago. Didn't know if you knew, figured you might want to call.

John Lorenzo
04-18-2007, 07:21 AM
guys check out the weigh in from the FLW walleye tournament there last weekend, talk about a ton of fish weighed in! WOW! here's a link http://walleyetour.flwoutdoors.com/tournament.cfm?cid=5&t=news&tday=4&atype=6&tid=5821&tyear=2007&aid=145704

eyespy
04-18-2007, 11:42 AM
Keep teaching this not so old dog new tricks! Not much of a spectator sport, but what an effective way to keep your baits in the strike zone. Still rubbing my bellie from the Monday night fish fry.

Thanks again for the invite Bucksnort. Got my Chewbacca out of the way! :)

eyespy