PDA

View Full Version : lips will be ripped this weekend!

John Lorenzo
04-19-2007, 08:16 AM
Well looks like I'm not going to have to make a long trip to find decent weather to fish. Lips will be ripped this weekend for sure. First time out with the boat this year, sure hope the fish cooperate, I'm pretty sure they will. How bout everyone else??? I'll be on Chautauqua probably both days dawn to dark! See ya on the water.

Grizzly Gary
04-19-2007, 12:08 PM
Ready to rip a few lips myself. Just wish I could get over this flu I had and i'd really be pumped. Best of luck to ya John!

Tone
04-26-2007, 01:39 PM
Got out for the first time myself over last weekend. Don't know about the smallies but the trout on Kinzua are on fire. Had great few hours trolling and boating 3 and missing 3. One brown just under 2 ft. Had my 9 year old nephew along to do all the realing and he had a ball. About 10 minutes with that big brown and his little arms we're wore out. Once in the net and in the boat though the look on his face was priceless.............tight lines.

John Lorenzo
04-26-2007, 02:24 PM
awesome Tone!!!!!!!!!!! glad to hear ya had a good time, I took the old man to Chautauqua on Sunday, we were both wore out by the time we got off the water, a guy can only catch so many 5 1/2 pd smallies before he gets tired! LOL