PDA

View Full Version : Great Lakes Fishing

janz
01-11-2006, 11:11 AM
Hope to see some Lake Ontario anglers use the board or better yet create a sub-forum for great lakes fishing. Hope the spammers don't mess it up like on other boards.

dan
01-11-2006, 11:48 AM
We're always looking for new ideas. What we don't want to do is spread ourselves too thin, but as we keep growing there are certainly a lot of good ideas that we could implement, and I would definitely put yours on the list!

Thanks for the suggestion, and as always, feel free to voice your opinion as it does matter.

Gilligan
01-11-2006, 04:25 PM
Don't get there alot but do fish it. Favorite place is Henderson and Mud Bay chasing walleye.

Have fished out of Oswego, Oak Orchard and Niagara. Used to chase trout out of every stream that dumps in from the falls to Rochester.

Where do you fish it and for what?

Grizzly Gary
01-12-2006, 08:40 PM
janz,

Welcome to our site. We are working hard to make it a good one. Our goal is to promote fishing and hunting to all. We pride ourselves on the sharing of information.

We accept any critique or advice you may have. We hope that you will find a group of new friends here. Anything we can do to help you feel welcome please ask.

Grissly Gary

janz
01-13-2006, 11:43 AM
Mostly fish out of little salmon river in Mexico bay but do go over to Oswego when need be. I fish the niagara bar area for the spring LOC derby. Also do Wilson, Oak Orchard, Sodus areas for pro ams. Have been up to Henderson a few times and have fished around galoo and calf island. Pretty much trolling for trout and salmon with down riggers and planer boards. Use mostly spoons and dodger fly.

01-25-2006, 01:17 PM
ttt

FisherMOM
09-02-2006, 12:34 AM
it's almost that time again! I have been to the Oak 2 times this week.

Salmon are trickling in... just trickling as it is still early.
But it sure is a sweet sound to hear them jump into the air and slam
their bodies on that water! Man I love that sound!

Can't wait for them to become more plentiful!