PDA

View Full Version : ARE YOU READY???

Grizzly Gary
04-21-2007, 10:17 AM
Just a few more days till the opening day of Walleye season. I just got the boat ready yesterday but I haven't even begun to organize my gear. Rods need relined. Tackle boxes must be cleaned and re-filled. AHHHHHH!!!

I can't wait for the opener but i'll be going nuts getting ready. Are you ready?

Whaere ya headed for the opener? I will be launching out of ZOnoville with mighty Mike and fishing the Reservation end.

treerat
04-21-2007, 10:48 AM
What day is the opener? No I really dont Know . Not any place to fish for them in Potter county .

Grizzly Gary
04-21-2007, 06:18 PM
The opener is Saturday May 5th. and I can not wait!!!

treerat
04-21-2007, 08:14 PM
Ok so I still have time to get you trout fishing out this way . :D Afishn is suppose to come up next weekend for some trout and turkey action .

carl milks
04-22-2007, 07:33 AM
Yep, we're all ready!!! Ferbie & I will be launching out of Willow Bay and headed northerly. Can't wait!!! See ya'll on the water!!! :D :D :D

Bryan Hoffner
04-23-2007, 10:17 AM
Ditto, I'm ready minus a couple odd and ends.

Webbs Ferry and heading north with the rest of you. How far north is the question?
we'll find out

Mighty Mike
04-24-2007, 02:06 PM
i sure am ready. helped grizzly do up his boat the other day so i know he is ready to. lets get it on. im sure grizzly and me will also be starting north. we do the same run every opener. bridge, low banks, hi banks, the wing, the horse and flat island and after all that it is tjs for drinks. i just hope i win the bets i always make with grizzly so he has to buy. he he he

mike

Grizzly Gary
04-27-2007, 03:29 PM
One thing I won't be doing Big Mike is buying on opening day! The usual bet I presume? 1st keeper eye in the boat (me) and the other buys the 1st round at TJs and that will be you!

I still have to rip all my gear apart, restock jigheads and re-spool all my rods. It's going to be a busy week.

BUT I AM PUMPED!! Let's hit the water! I like the go North young Walleye Man plan.

MR ED
04-30-2007, 01:47 PM
NO I'm not ready... BUT I'm going anyway.

MR ED

Swanny
04-30-2007, 09:18 PM
Well I can see everybody has the same game plan, head north. I'll be there in the afternoon untill dark.

FisherMOM
04-30-2007, 09:53 PM
I wont be walleye fishing,
But I will go catch some creek chubs and try to catch some Pike that following week!!

Good luck on the walleyes!!!