PDA

View Full Version : Sept IBO Shoot

darcher
07-13-2007, 10:03 AM
Well it is still a slow process to put this together, but as time goes by we see positive results. Some things are not working out as some people have dropped the ball but then sometimes a new surprise pops up and new life comes to the event. We will have thousands of dollars worth of prizes to be given away. Some in drawings such as Genesis bows for the youth, others through novelty shoots. I just this morning had a call from Escalade Sports " Bear Archery " and they are sending us some great products. Very generous of them and we did not have to seek them out, they sought us as the CEO of Escalade Sports is from Warren. He read an add for the event in a national publication and wanted to be part of it. Just great, glad to have them on board.
Next week we will be beginning to lay out the 12 courses of 10 targets each.
The targets will be set the day before the shoot starts.

Gary, it is nearing time for me to be on your show to talk about this event. Get your questions ready and set a date!!!!!!!!

PS-------This is a fun shoot, but if we have enough interest we will do a 40 target money shoot inside this event. IBO will not run it but we can if we choose. If interested please PM me or e-mail me @ darcher04@verizon.net

Grizzly Gary
07-14-2007, 06:06 PM
Looking forward to the IBO being here in September. I plan on outshooting all entrants!!! :roll: :lol:

I will call you this week to arrange a date darcher!

I am in for the money shoot. Much like Walleye Tournament fishing I most enjoy donating my money to those that know how to win!! :cry: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

darcher
07-15-2007, 11:30 PM
I doubt that you could out shoot me even if you used your rifle and I used my bow :lol: :lol: :lol:

treerat
07-16-2007, 07:16 AM
Which week end in sept ? I would like to come down and shoot with some of you . I think I could even out shoot Gary with my recurve :D

ratherbhuntin
07-16-2007, 07:40 AM
Which week end in sept ? I would like to come down and shoot with some of you . I think I could even out shoot Gary with my recurve :D

Yep this does sound like something we might have to make a trip for even if it would just be to embarrass gary.

darcher
08-01-2007, 01:44 PM
You can now go online to the IBO web-site and see a flyer of these up-coming shoots.

ibo.net

Scroll down to lower left of opening page, thar it is.

We do have " The Iron Herd " coming to this shoot, ready up some arrows you won't mind not bringing back home. :cry: