PDA

View Full Version : lake erie walleye

walleyebuster
09-13-2006, 08:37 PM
there was 2 walleyes swimmin along lake erie the one walleye said to the other one listen.........i hear somethin comin the other walleye said oh thats just gilligan he brings those yayhoots from east of erie to fish for the illiterate walleye the other walleye says well who are these guys well the one guy is eyedoc who thinks hes a photographer but can only take picture of cartoons out of funny books the other guy is carl milk who keeps goin the wrong direction and the third guy is a guy by the name of grizzly gary who thinks hes a radio announcer but all he needs is a shave

hahaha have a nice day :lol: :lol: :lol:

carl milks
09-13-2006, 09:24 PM
Hmmmm.... You tryin to start sumpton Don?????

Grizzly Gary
09-13-2006, 11:17 PM
Sounds to me Carl like next Zoo meetin we may have to pizz in his beer when he ain't lookin!!! :lol:

Grizzly Gary

eyedoktr
09-14-2006, 05:03 AM
man, them sounds like fightin' words to me.

hey, I've never posted any cartoons. In fact, I've never even posted any pictures. :-)

Bryan Hoffner
09-14-2006, 06:22 AM
Looks like a can of worms has been opened here. Walleye Buster, looks like you better get the gloves on. These guys are pretty good at verbally busting someone up.

P.S I did like it, but will stay out of this one for my own beneifit. Don't want Gary dumping sugar in my boats gas tank.

Gilligan unlogged
09-14-2006, 09:09 AM
there was 2 walleyes swimmin along lake erie the one walleye said to the other one listen.........i hear somethin comin the other walleye said oh thats just gilligan he brings those yayhoots from east of erie to fish for the illiterate walleye the other walleye says well who are these guys well the one guy is eyedoc who thinks hes a photographer but can only take picture of cartoons out of funny books the other guy is carl milk who keeps goin the wrong direction and the third guy is a guy by the name of grizzly gary who thinks hes a radio announcer but all he needs is a shave

hahaha have a nice day :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL!

Grizz...who is this guy? He lives real close to me, I could invite our good friend TONY ON ICE down to have him fitted for a pair of cement shoes :!:

:evil2:

Grizzly Gary
09-14-2006, 10:55 AM
Walleyebuster is from Coudersport. I ask him at the last Zoo meeting if he new ya. He did not. Not exactly sure where in your area he lives. Good man. Helping out with our Zoo habitat projects.

As for cement shoes and a visit from Tony On Ice, I think me, Carl and Ferbie can handle him. We'll smother him with honey and tie him to a tree out back of the Corydon and he can deal with Jasons Bear friends! :lol:

Grizzly Gary

carl milks
09-14-2006, 12:58 PM
I doubt if even Jason's bears would consider dealing with Walleyebuster! Besides, I would'nt want to be cruel to the bears!!!!!