PDA

View Full Version : Mathews ignition

ratherbhuntin
07-19-2007, 09:41 PM
Has anyone had any experience with this new youth/womens bow yet. i ordered one for the fiancee(outfishya) the other day. We couldn't shoot one because we are both south paws and not a one sporting goods store had a left handed trykon jr. or mathews ignition so we went with the ignition so if anyone has any recomendations as to what gear to deck it out with let me know. This is gonna be her first time every hunting anything so i want to make sure i get everything right as far as gear goes so the only thing left to chance is whether she can pull the trigger on one of the furry brown fuzzy animals :D

Outdoorsman
07-20-2007, 05:34 AM
I seen one the other day and was very impressed with it.

darcher
07-20-2007, 09:02 AM
She will not be disappointed, they perform very well.

Grizzly Gary
07-21-2007, 06:25 PM
I am most excited to hear of Outfishyas' upcoming Archery experiences.

Would love it if she would post her opinions and stories here as she hunts this upcoming season. Good or bad. Positive or negative. I am sure we would all do what we can to support her.

A new Huntress is born!!!! Go get'um Outfishya!!! Welcome to the joys of Archery Deer hunting!!!!!!! :lol:

treerat
07-22-2007, 09:09 AM
Can't believe she is going to get a Mathews before you :P Guess we will have to start calling her outhuntya soon .

ratherbhuntin
07-23-2007, 02:00 PM
Can't believe she is going to get a Mathews before you :P Guess we will have to start calling her outhuntya soon .

Well she gets first crack at the deer this year so it might turn out that way. whoah is me the sacrifices I make :D