PDA

View Full Version : Outfishya's new bow

treerat
08-08-2007, 12:58 PM
Well my Friend Outfishya finally got her new Mathews Ignition today .While at the bow shop she shot a robin hood . Congrats on that shot . When they came to my place she shot with my Nephew Joe and his new bow a Bear whitetail jr . Both shooters did fine in the back yard .
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/treerat/HPIM1142.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/treerat/HPIM1143.jpg

treestandtimmy
08-08-2007, 03:47 PM
She should have saved that shot for the Robin Hood contest at the IBO shoot and gathering coming up at the Warren county fairgrounds. Would have won her $10,000

ratherbhuntin
08-08-2007, 08:03 PM
you make me look so ugly in the pic frank what is a matter with you. the mathews ignition we got her is one sweet little bow this thing is super quiet and it was only $279 brand new.. only problem now is she has horrible form notice her hip ****ed way out there. but with practice hopefully we can fix that.

darcher
08-09-2007, 12:08 PM
I was going to say something about her form, but figured it would be taken the wrong way. She does have a great form but her archery form does need some work.
I can tell by the look on her face that she is lovin that Ignition, all of you have fun!!

Mighty Mike
08-10-2007, 02:40 PM
hate it i cant see pictures here at work. good luck with the new bow.

mike

ratherbhuntin
08-10-2007, 06:34 PM
well we got her form straightened out and she is doing alot better. I know it's not all about what bow you shoot but now that she has her new bow and can shoot good with it she is starting to get pumped for hunting she is even reading hunting mags and studying different hair and blood colors to help identify shot placement. and people say I am crazy for marrying young how many chix do you guys know that go to the sporting goods store with you and help you buy new stuff that you don't really need. :D

Grizzly Gary
08-10-2007, 08:49 PM
I don't think you look ugly ratherbhuntin.But I do think Outfishya is much better looking than you! :lol:

So glad to see another lady getting into the sport of Archery! Welcome Outfishya!!

Best of luck with the upcoming wedding. Great names for new baby boys or girls? Gary, Grizzly, Grizzlina, Grizzletta, Garina, Garetta!!!

outfishya
08-26-2007, 08:29 PM
I think i look alright and whats it matter how i stand as long as i shoot good. Thanks for the names gary!

Grizzly Gary
08-29-2007, 11:15 AM
Always glad to offer my advice in naming new babies! :lol:

As to your form I just think Ratherbhuntin is jealous! I think your form is fine. :lol: :wink: 8)

You are probably outshooting him like you out fishya him! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ratherbhuntin
08-29-2007, 11:22 AM
out fish me :lol: no 1 is that good gary. she is shooting pretty good. maybe we will make it down for the ibo shoot and we can shoot with ya a little bit not sure what days i have off yet so time will tell.

Tucker Time
08-29-2007, 01:49 PM
Welcome to the sport. Best one on EARTH. I may have said you are crazy for getting married young, but now I see what you see. I wish you both a long, happy, and healthy relationship. :D

Best wishes,
Tucker Time