PDA

View Full Version : Kinzua 9-17-06

Grizzly Gary
09-18-2006, 12:06 PM
On the Zoo over the weekend preping for and fishing the KAWA Tournament. Put fish in the hopper both days.

Fished Reservation waters both days. Of couse we were jigging. Both drift & drag type jigging and vertical jigging. 1/16, 1/8 and 1/4 oz were our round jighead sizes. Black with the livin eye was the hot color. Fishing in depths from 10-21 foot of water. Landed a total of 8 keeper eyes in the 15-18 inch range. Also a few smallies, White Bass, Perch. We lost a good eye in the 18-20 inch range on Sunday right at the side of the boat. That fish hit a 1/4 oz. Chartreuse jighead tipped with a 4 inch sucker.

The trollers have been doing well also in the 20 fow range. Running harnesses with gold, chartreus and silver # 2 & 3 Colorado Blades. Also running Crank Baits. Black & silver # 9, 11 and 13 seem to be the most popular presentations.

October is a HOT month on Kinzua as those hawg type eyes start fattening up for the winter. You will not fish a more beautiful place than Kinzua when the leaves are ablaze!!

Grizzly Gary

Mighty Mike
09-19-2006, 06:19 PM
cant get gary totroll to save my life. Any trolling reports have to come from someone else. The bite is still good on kinzua. I heard that alex caught all them fish at the tournament sunday. is that true. Mighty Mike

09-20-2006, 12:32 PM
i also hear grizz talks more than he fishes. any truth to that one?

Gilligan unlogged
09-20-2006, 12:38 PM
i also hear grizz talks more than he fishes. any truth to that one?

Thats a no brainer...no one could fish that much :!: :twisted:

Bryan Hoffner
09-20-2006, 01:12 PM
Question for science people - Is Grizzly the only one that does not need oxygen. There's no way he has time to breath as he is always talking, yelling and screaming.

He fishes? thought that is why he always takes someong on the boat. To keep them company while they fish. I heard he doesn't even radio in his truck cause it would interupt his talking to himself.

Bill J
09-20-2006, 02:24 PM
:laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3: :laughing3:

Grizzly Gary
09-21-2006, 08:42 AM
Ahhh, it seems that I am getting piled on once again! One has the talent of dispensing the spoken word as an artist dispenses paint and he is vilified and ridiculed! :lol:

Grizzly Gary

grizz antagonist
09-21-2006, 03:39 PM
i hear guys and gals get out of the shower come to see griz to let him blow there hair dry :blah5: :twisted: :shock: :lol: :!:

Grizzly Gary
09-23-2006, 07:59 PM
Any lady fresh out of the shower would be more than welcome for a little blow drying from me. :shock: :lol:

Grizzly Gary

firemedic3314
09-23-2006, 10:02 PM
Yeah with all that hot air expellin past yer ugly pus.....you could dry off half of the Amish population in Pa. ( On Sat nights that is....its shower night)

Tha is til Fredrick' kin show up...you all know how partial Gary is to SHEEP!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: