PDA

View Full Version : IBO SHOOT HELP NEEDED

darcher
09-10-2007, 06:58 AM
I need lots of help on Thursday getting all the targets in place. So far I have recieved no help at all in laying out the courses and trimming. I did not expect this to be a Lone Ranger effort, not even Tonto showed up. Four wheelers and trailers would be of great help. 9 a.m. till finished on Thursday. This of course is for those that live in the area. :shock: :wink:

treerat
09-10-2007, 07:59 AM
If I lived closer I would help . I helped set up a 20 target course this past Friday .Definitely not a one person job . Hope you find some help . Maybe you could offer free shooting to those that help you .

outfishya
09-10-2007, 02:03 PM
treerat and hopefully i will be down friday. we wouldn't mind at all giving you a hand early in the morning if you ahve some last minute things to be setup.

darcher
09-10-2007, 05:36 PM
I may still have, I was up trimming out shooting lanes this afternoon and got nailed about a dozen times by KILLER BEES :lol: They sure do smart for awhile. I won't tell anyone which target they are by, each can find out for themselves :evil:

not really :angel4:

ratherbhuntin
09-10-2007, 05:57 PM
yes please do tell i am deathly allergic to bees and i never carry my epipen around with me i have 3 of them but i never carry them. and i sure would hate to die doing what i love.

darcher
09-11-2007, 03:34 PM
I didn't stick aroud long enough to see exactly where they came from, but I will know tomorrow morning. If from the ground then I will be rid of them. They should be settled by then,I hope!

Grizzly Gary
09-12-2007, 09:34 PM
Darcher you are one dedicated man! Talk about bee-ing busy! :lol:

woodlandtrophies
09-12-2007, 10:51 PM
If I was able to get out of work, I would gladly come on down & give ya a hand. Just ignore me walking funny, I swear I wont be pacing! haha ~.o
Do me a favor & set them all about 20-25 yards away, haven't been hitting the 30+ bag enough lately >.<

darcher
09-14-2007, 07:26 AM
The targets are in place, still other things to ready this morning but should be ready at least as far as my part goes, can't never speak for others. Should be lots of archery fun for those who attend. Lots of door prizes, chances to win a couple of hig quality setups etc. Come and enjoy.

ratherbhuntin
09-14-2007, 08:37 PM
it was nice meeting you today darcher. Hopefully me rhino shot holds up. definetely hope you guys get a better turnout the rest of the weekend.

treerat
09-14-2007, 09:01 PM
Yep nice meeting you Doug . Nice to put faces to names on here . Nice shoot what little bit we did today . :D

ratherbhuntin
09-15-2007, 09:54 PM
how did things go down there today darcher. also did my shot on the rhino hold up?

darcher
09-17-2007, 10:18 AM
It was great to meet both of you. We had a great, hectic,and disappointing time. We had nothing but good comments from those who particapated in the event. There where so many that said they would be there but never showed up. Real class acts. On the positive side, Ratherbehuntin won a brand new Bear Code bow with sight and rest. Your Rhino shot held up. There was only one other shot that hit the foam, and that was mine, to bad for me that I could not get closer. Congradulations. We need to connect up and get your new bow in your hands.
Thank you both for coming and helping out the UBP!!!!!!! =D>

treerat
09-17-2007, 10:32 AM
Congrats to TJ . Maybe I can Buy the bow from him . Thanks for all your volunteer time Doug . Hope The Cba got a few new members as well. They were doing a fine job helping the Youngsters with their Shooting . thanks guys :D

ratherbhuntin
09-17-2007, 11:00 AM
well since I am left-handed I guess I will have to sell it to you treerat. Oh well I just bought a new bear instinct anyways guess this will pay for my new gun. I get picked on all the time for having a 60 yard pin guess it payed off on the 70 yard rhino. I think we are gonna try and make it down tomorrow darcher have to see if treerat is working or not.

rcalin
08-30-2010, 10:42 AM
If the stryker crossbow package is still for sale, I would like to but it. Please let me know.

treerat
08-31-2010, 02:03 PM
rcalin please note the date on the above posts . you are way to late . If I remember right it was the bowtech dealer down there that had them . Wow cant believe it was back in 2007 time really does fly .