PDA

View Full Version : His Way Archery Indoor Range

Bob Johnson
11-24-2007, 11:55 AM
Greetings All,

Hard to believe, we are already rapidly approaching our His Way Archers, indoor archery season. We anticipate two 3-D shoots the last two Saturdays of December, with a Grand Opening on January 1, 2008.

Our new location is 31 Water Street, Jamestow, This is the old Chautauqua Hardware Buidling. It is now named the Gateway Center. We are accross the street from the WCA Hospital.

Our new facility is 17,800 square feet. We will be able to accomadate Open Class Archers out to 50 plus yards while Bow Hunter Class will remain approx. 30 yards, all in a friendly heated facility.

Registration for 3-D and spot leagues will take place any time at Pine Grove Archery in Russell, our during our December shoots as well as the first week of January.

Our Interactive Archery unit is again available.

We look forward to seeing everyone at New York and Pennsylvania's largers indoor archery facility. Please look to enter off the large parking lot on the left side of the building. Enter inder the "canopy" called the "West Entrance."

Grizzly Gary
11-24-2007, 04:39 PM
Thanks for the info Bob! Will start promoting the new facility tomorrow. Looking forward to our Christmas Show.

Folks, His Way Archers/Christian Bowhunters, is truly a gift from God. These folks provide a most excellent opportunity to get your young ones as well as yourself into archery. They will do all in their power to help you grow archery wise as well as in Christ. Both will will help you grow.

Let me make it clear that they will not preach to you. They will share their experiences regarding Our Lord & Savior if you ask. They do not wear their religion on their sleeves.

Great programs for kids as well as novice and experienced archers. This facility is a top of the line indoor range that will provide you a truly fun archery experience.

It's inexpensive and all are welcome. Check it out! You will enjoy!!!

woodlandtrophies
11-24-2007, 08:55 PM
You know me & my family will be there as every year! Looking forward to the new location! Congrats on that!!

Grizzly Gary
11-30-2007, 10:03 AM
I am honored every year to have Bob Johnson & Doug Jewell from His Way Archers/Christian Bowhunters as my guests on the Sunday before Christmas on the show.

I look forward to the same this year. Great program, Great Guests.

Bob, I got your e-mail & I will call later today or tomorrow. Yes we are on for Sunday the 23rd if you are available?

phlstr119
11-30-2007, 12:11 PM
Glad to hear things are still grwoing with His Way Archer's. Bob and all of the guys are very helpful and friendly and I and my son look forward to seeing the new facility. Bob could you post some information on joing His Way Archers on the web, perhaps, others would like to get an idea how affordable all of the fun really is. Thanks Phil

Grizzly Gary
12-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Geez! I forgot to call!!! :oops: