PDA

View Full Version : Special Discount

Old School Dave
10-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Water is getting colder and now is the time to vertical jig up those eyes with blade baits.
From today until Dec.1 we are offering all Registered Grizzly Gary Forum members a 10% discount on our Lit'l Nitro blade baits.
I'm sure Grizz wont mind this post,if it is thought to be spam I will gladly delete the post.

Action
10-02-2006, 07:01 PM
The prices are already more than reasonable.

Grizzly Gary
10-02-2006, 10:05 PM
Thanks Old School Dave! What a deal! As stated by Action you already have great low prices. This offer is really a hell of a deal!

Folks these guys have helped with the Disabled Vets Tournament and have shown me to not only provide excellent products and service, they also are caring regular folks like you and me.

Visit their site and support them www.steelvalleytackle.com

Grizzly Gary

Old School Dave
10-13-2006, 04:36 PM
Due to a volume discount we just recieved the Lit'l Nitro's price has been dropped to $2.75 keeping with our policy of selling quality items at a fair price.
Registered Grissly Gary members discount still applies.

Gilligan
10-13-2006, 04:58 PM
Dave...Not in the market for baits just yet but it may be helpful to know the weights. Are they just 1 weight or is do they make more than 1 weight? The only blade I use is the silver buddy (actually a SB knockoff that is just as good and less $) How is the action/vibration on the nitros compared to the SB? Thanks!

Old School Dave
10-13-2006, 05:39 PM
Gilligan,
Right now we are only stocking the 1/4oz. blades since they are the most popular around our area. We can also get from our manufacturer 3/8 - 5/8 - 1/2 - and 3/4 oz. blades and the cost is the same for us so we will sell all at the $2.75 price.That is unless he changes the pricing.
Haven't used a Silver Buddy in ages and really cant remember how they were made.
The Nitro's are .037 blades( just put a mic on them)in both the nickel and 24 carat gold plated. Used them last year through the ice and the vibration is as the Vibee (locally made blade bait).You can fine tune them by slightly bending the blade for more wiggle if desired. I found them straight out of the box was good enough for this old ice fishermen. Never used anything else last ice season (what we had) to field test them before commiting to selling them.
Since you brought up sizes I'm changing our Nitro web pages to include all size options. Thanks for the inquiry.

Old School Dave
11-09-2006, 03:33 PM
Our harnesses guy is changing packaging on his drifting/trolling harnesses and I can now offer this soon to be old stock at a very high discount from what they were retailing. Check them out on our website, chance to stock up cheap.
About the middle of the home page.

Grizzly Gary
11-10-2006, 11:42 AM
Thanks for the deals Dave!

Grizzly Gary