PDA

View Full Version : NY Non res supersportsmen .

treerat
10-08-2006, 07:57 PM
I just got into a lease in Ny state . What tags do you get with the supersportsman liscense ? Does it include bear? Sure would like to shoot one with the bow. The lease is in southern Allegany county 10 minutes from home . :D Guess I will have to shoot a BIG buck over there too

firemedic3314
10-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Rather than try to type it all out...here is a link to the DEC site with all info and such. Good luck

http://www.dec.state.ny.us/website/dfwmr/license/lichuntnon.html#Sportsman

Grizzly Gary
10-09-2006, 04:23 PM
treerat, I got a supersportsman and it is worth every penny. Fishing, big game, small game archery, muzzleloader and all the rest.

Out scouting with Treestandtimmy for deer now. Invited to hunt on a friend of his farm property. It is going to be a glorious year!

Grizzly Gary

treerat
10-10-2006, 10:37 AM
Thats what I thought I would do to Gary . Hope fully you will let me win that muzzleloader . So I will have one . Gotta go do some scouting today . I have never been on the property other than the other day When they tried telling us where the property lines were . Oops forgot there used to be a watering hole on the property many years ago . Used to get served in there when I was 16. :o .
Think I will set the camera up over there today and check it Saturday morning after I am done hunting . It looks like there is some Oak and Beech Trees from the road . Have to go see if they produced this year . There are also some apples to check out .Now I have to tag my Buck this week in Pa So I dont have to decide which state to hunt each morning .Actually passed on a seven point yesterday morning .He wasnt big enough to win the contest so I let him walk .He really worked over the leaves I put buck urine on .

AFISHN
10-15-2006, 08:45 AM
Treerat.If you hunt and fish in NYS it's a very good deal.

Too bad they don't give the seniors a price break though.