PDA

View Full Version : Thank-you

nysrep
01-06-2008, 09:29 AM
Dear All:
I would like to take a few moments to express a very heart filled thank-you to Gary and Helen Lynn for donating the space provided to His Way Archers for their indoor range at "The Gateway Building" 31 Water Street in Jamestown NY. I would also like to thank all the members of that organizaton for your countless hours spent readying the new facility for myself and others to enjoy. Without your unselfulness many of us would not have an area to enjoy our favorite pastime!!
If you are a bowhunter in this area or an archer you must come and enjoy the experience of being able to shoot your bow and arrows inside a building during this time of year!!! Their are archers of every level from beginners to World and National Champions who take advantage of this facility. Check out their web-site at www.hiswayarchers.com for further information!!!
I would also express an invitation to anyone to contact me about an organization for which I am very active with, the International Bowhunting Organization. We are a organization to unite, promote and educate bowhunters. www.ibo.net for further information.

Grizzly Gary
01-06-2008, 03:18 PM
Rudy, we a certainly looking forward to visiting this fine facility next Sunday.

Kudos to all the folks whose hard work will make this a premier indoor shooting range.

Many thanks to Gary & Helen Lynn for such generosity.

Mighty Mike
01-07-2008, 09:21 PM
mr and mrs lynn are very kind to have donated this place. thank you.

mike

treestandtimmy
01-08-2008, 01:42 PM
The kindness of Mr. and Mrs. Lynn is appreciated by all of us using the facility, as well as the children that will be enjoying the rest of the building as soon as it's finished. During my tour of the place, Floyd Prine took me around to show me the future developements of the second floor, and I got to tell you it's going to be amazing. Everything from an indoor skate park to a family center. Good Job, and thank you. =D>