PDA

View Full Version : TEAM GRIZZLY VS TEAM HUNTING PA.COM ONE TON OF FUN!!!!!!!

Grizzly Gary
01-13-2008, 05:10 PM
THAT WAS A TON OF FUN! 2 TONS OF FUN!!!!!!!!!

What an afternoon at His Way Archers/ Christian Bowhunters!

We were honored to have Treerat, Ratherbhuntin, Outfishya and Pumkinhead from www.huntingpa.com join us for an afternoon of shooting at a beautiful 17,800 square foot indoor Archery range.

Hunting Pa. was well represented by 4 fine Ambassadors. 3 gentlemen & 1 gentlelady who represented the class that HPA is. Hunting Pa.Com couldn't ask for a better group to represent them. Kudos to the HPA 4!!!

Then Smitty, ICDUCKS, Treestandtimmy, Woodlandtrophies, TuckerTime, Bawana Jim were most excellent reps for Grizzly Gary!

We also were honored to have Floyd, Matt& Gene from His Way Archers join in the fun.

Les of Pine Grove Archery, Russell Pa. was there helping with bow tuning & advice.

Thanks to Randy & Russ as well as all the other shooters at His Way archers for putting up with us this afternoon.

We had fun. We shared a fine meal of Bambi Slop sandwiches. A great day indeed.

As to the scores and the victors? We will post them along with the pics tomorrow cause I am not smart enough to do it. :oops: :roll: :lol:

I will say that I would want Woodlandtrophies & Outfishya as my shooting partners anytime. THEM LADIES WERE STRONG!!!

woodlandtrophies
01-13-2008, 08:36 PM
Hope we didn't spank ya too hard ~.o I warned ya about them pink arrows ^^

treerat
01-13-2008, 08:39 PM
Like I said in my other Thread . Thanks a lot gals and guys . I had fun even though my score wont show it :oops: . We will have to work out a schedule for you folks to come East to do some trout fishing or bowfishing this spring . Would love to show you our outdoors play ground in Potter pa / Allegany co Ny . Thank you all very much
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/treerat/deer/DSC00534.jpg

ICDUCKS
01-13-2008, 09:53 PM
I had a blast! Thanx you guys and gal from HPA it was great meeting you and we have to get together again!

Bwanna Jim
01-14-2008, 06:41 AM
That was SO much fun I hope we can all get together again soon. Lots of tips gained in talking with some of these fine sportsmen and women.Have to get down to see Les as he picked up on some things on my bow that need taken care of. Would have liked more lady archers as they are better shots!! Thanks His Way Archers for a great day and thanks Grizz for some most excellent Bambi Joe. Lets get together again soon before all of you get into fishing mode :wink:

punkinhead1
01-14-2008, 07:19 AM
I agree it was a good time (especially since I didn't break any arrows) with good people. Looking forward to doing it again soon.

woodlandtrophies
01-14-2008, 07:38 AM
If curious the "spank" comment was directed at the Grizz ^^

Was a good time, glad so many came! Hope we can all do it again soon!!
I'm there every sunday, so come on down!

Tucker Time
01-14-2008, 08:37 AM
WOW What a great time. I had a lot of fun shooting with everybody. It was cool to meet some of you out there in GG land. Thank you GG for putting on this event and supplying us with some of the finest sloppy deer's I ever ate.

treerat, Ratherbhunting, Outfishya, and Pumpkinhead Class A peoplle. Thank you for coming up and shooting with us. I will be looking forward to a trip to Potter this spring to some bow fishing, trout fishing, and turkey hunting.
Tucker Time

treestandtimmy
01-14-2008, 08:50 AM
Like everyone said, It was a heck of a great time. Thanks to everyone for coming out and participating and making it a success. I'm just glad I put the thumpins on the great Grizzled one! :lol: It was my first time 3-D shooting and it won't be the last.
Thanks again everyone!

treestandtimmy
01-15-2008, 12:23 PM
check out the photos forum to see a tone of pics from the shoot!

ICDUCKS
01-17-2008, 11:16 PM
The HPA guys better watch out on the next one! I chated with Laura Francese (the Martin archery girl)today and she is ready to shoot for Team Grizzly on the next round.I dont know if Ill be able to concentrate on shooting with her there!

Mighty Mike
01-22-2008, 11:45 AM
still aint seen no scores posted. what did grizzly shoot. heard a rumor he shot a few walls. lol

mike

ratherbhuntin
01-22-2008, 12:51 PM
All i remember is for hpa i Shot a 247 outfishya shot a 210 treerat shot a 202 and punkinhead shot i think a 279. Grizzly gary shot a 207 dukcs shot like a 280sumthin i think woodland shot a 270 something and i have no clue what treestandtimmy shot. anyways most every one whooped gary which in reality is all that mattered. :D

treestandtimmy
01-22-2008, 06:33 PM
That lazy Grizzly has the scores, I don't know why he hasn't posted them.
I shot a 236 and whipped Grizzlies but!
Your right ratherbehuntin that's all that mattered :lol:

Tucker Time
01-22-2008, 06:49 PM
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

woodlandtrophies
01-22-2008, 10:44 PM
I had 276 ^^ Not my best, but yep, them pink arrows gave Gary a whoopin'!

ICDUCKS
01-23-2008, 09:14 AM
Im ready to do it again!Anyone else?
I went down and shot by myself Sun. and didnt do very well.I shot a 273 but still I had fun.If anyone wants to go any time pm me and Ill try to go.

Bwanna Jim
01-24-2008, 11:44 AM
Still wondering why Grizzly has yet to post the scores? Maybe we all need to keep sending him PM's him until he does :roll:

woodlandtrophies
01-24-2008, 08:44 PM
We go up every Sunday to shoot ICDUCKS. Feel free to hope in our group! We get there right when they open at 1 o'clock.

We passed this sunday due to the snow storm. We plan on going this weekend though for sure!

See ya all there!

treestandtimmy
01-29-2008, 06:12 PM
Can I join in too, I had way too much fun last time. I want to go again!

woodlandtrophies
01-29-2008, 11:00 PM
Come on down TST! The more the merrier!
Went down this last Sunday, didn't see any of ya'll there! I up'ed my score to 280 weee!

We'll be there again this sunday around 1 pm.. join us!

Tucker Time
01-30-2008, 05:30 AM
Woodlandtrophies, You need to stop telling them your scores and they may show up. 280 ouchymoma that girl can shoot. :D

Grizzly Gary
02-01-2008, 10:24 AM
Since so many keep asking I promise to post the scores on Sunday. Just can't wait to embarass me can ya! :lol: :oops: :oops: :oops: :shock: :roll: :wink: :lol: :lol:

No matter the scores I had a great time!

ICDUCKS
02-01-2008, 10:26 AM
we need to do it again soon!

woodlandtrophies
02-01-2008, 10:59 PM
haha Now Tucker i thought them boys liked a challenge? ^^

Won't be there this Sunday, they are closed for Super Bowl! :'( Can't blame them though! I may show up Saturday, hard to say ^^

Grizzly Gary
02-02-2008, 07:47 PM
Just noticed that woodlandtrophies talked about PINK arrows spanking me!! What's up with that!!???!!!

Listen young lady, a future shoot is in the works. This time I will not allow ICDUCKS, TST, Smitty, TuckerTime to blow in my ear and grab my a** to distract me!!!

You are gonna take a whoopin' woman!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

ICDUCKS
02-02-2008, 08:31 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH NOW EVERYBODY IS REALLY SCARED!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

woodlandtrophies
02-03-2008, 12:25 AM
Ok Gary.. I'll warn the walls for ya ~.o

Tucker Time
02-03-2008, 06:32 AM
Just an idea :idea: We could have a shoot/family picnic this summer. I have a few 3-d's and icducks has a few. I'm sure we can round up some more. It would be fun for all. :wink:

Grizzly, I think you should start practicing now and you may have a chance at out shooting woodlandtrophies. ;-)

ICDUCKS
02-04-2008, 07:10 AM
Thats a great idea Tucker!

Mighty Mike
02-07-2008, 12:16 PM
picnic shoot would be fun. why hasnt grizzly posted the scores from your shoot. he told me he shot a 290.

mike

ICDUCKS
02-07-2008, 02:46 PM
He was gonna post them last sunday.

treerat
02-08-2008, 09:03 AM
picnic shoot would be fun. why hasnt grizzly posted the scores from your shoot. he told me he shot a 290.

mike
yes 290 :lol: :lol:

Bwanna Jim
02-08-2008, 11:16 AM
I thought the walls were made out of wood not foam :lol: :lol: :lol: The walls are not worth 11pts. :shock: FOAM IS YOUR FRIEND GRIZZ! :cry: :lol: :lol: WE WANT SCORES. Please put up the scores,after all you did beat me :roll: :wink:

Tucker Time
02-08-2008, 12:49 PM
Give the people what they want! :lol: