PDA

View Full Version : IT'S OFFICIAL !!!!! GRIZZLY GARY'S FALL / WINTER CONTEST!!!!

Grizzly Gary
10-19-2006, 07:16 PM
ANNOUNCING GRIZZLY GARYS' FALL FISHING & HUNTING BONANZA !!!!!

RULES:

1. YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED USER. ( Please do me a favor and at least put where you are from in your profile.)

2. YOU MUST POST 30 TIMES BETWEEN NOW AND MIDNIGHT DECEMBER 31st

10 OF THOSE POSTS MUST BE ON THE HUNTING PAGES

10 OF THOSE POSTS MUST BE ON THE FISHING PAGES

10 POSTS ON THE PAGE OR PAGES OF YOUR CHOICE

( The Web-Guru WILL be tracking the numbers) There are topics on every page that anyone here can relate to and opine on. I know that all may not hunt or fish but you can respond to various polls and topics of the day.

3. ALL HERE WHO ARE REGISTERED ARE ELIGIBLE BUT ME. MODERATORS AND PREVIOUS CONTEST WINNERS ARE ELIGIBLE.

PRIZES..............

FIRST GRAND PRIZE!!!

ONE BRAND NEW MUZZLELOADER (Choices and photos will be will be posted here as soon as possible.)

SECOND GRAND PRIZE!!!

$300 PLUS OF HUNTING GEAR!!! (Game Calls,Firearms Accessories, Archery Gear ETC.)

Includes All This Stuff!:
http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/9223/huntingprizespq5.jpg

THIRD GRAND PRIZE

$300 PLUS OF FISHING GEAR !!! ( Tackle, Reels, Tackle Gift Certificates, Custom Rod ETC.)

Includes:
One $50 order from www.steelvalleytackle.com

One $50 order from www.makiplastic.com

One $50 order from www.gltsupplies.com

And:

http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/128/fishingprizesoj3.jpg

FOURTH GRAND PRIZE

WEEKEND WITH GRIZZLY GARY IN KINZUA/CHAUTAUQUA COUNTRY!!! Trip will include 2 nights stay in Warren Pa with meals and Senior Soda Pops included(Soda Pops are optional). You will have multiple activities to choose from. Everything from guided Pheasant Hunting to guided ice fishing trips to Allegheny River Muskie trips to Warren County Winterfest/ Sleddog racing weekends! ( If attending Winterfest you will not be required to take "The Polar Plunge" unless you so desire. )

This trip must be taken in January or February 2007. Details will be worked out with winner.

WINNER OF THIS TRIP MUST CO-HOST THE GRIZZLY GARY SHOW ON GIVEN SUNDAY!

HIGHEST POSTER PRIZE!!

The one who posts the most will recieve a $100 Cabelas Gift Certificate ( one or two word posts will not count. i'm sure you all get the point)

THIS PRIZE LIST WILL GROW! WE WILL UPDATE THE PRIZE LIST AS WE GO.

ADDITIONAL ENTRIES

1. FOR EACH NEW REGISTRANT THAT POSTS THE 30 TIMES YOU WILL GET 3 ADDITIONAL ENTRIES. ( Please be sure to have new registrants list you as the referer)

2. FOR EACH PERSON WHO SENDS A POSTCARD TO THE ADDRESS LISTED BELOW WITH THE FRONT AND BACK OF THE CARD PROPERLY FILLED OUT YOU WILL RECIEVE 3 ADDITIONAL ENTRIES.

FRONT

Grizzly Gary
C/O WHUG/WKSN Radio
PO BOX 290
Jamestown, NY 14702-0290

BACK

"GRIZZLY GARY ROCKS!"

YOUR NAME
ADDRESS & PHONE NUMBER (Please print clearly)

WE WILL ALSO BE HAVING "ENTRY BONUS" GIGS DURING THIS CONTEST. Sunday Night "Who's Here", New Topics with most replies, Tip of the Week etc.

I WILL LIST EXACT PRIZE DETAILS WITH PHOTOS IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.

So there it is. I hope that you will all participate and invite your friends, family and co-workers to join us.

Remember our motto here is "LAUGH & LEARN!"

Thanks to all of our friends here for being a part of our family, sharing your love of the outdoors, sharing your hunting & fishing knowledge and most important SHARING YOURSELVES. We have a GREAT bunch of folks here!

If you have questions post them here or PM me. LET'S START POSTING !!!

Thank you all! God Bless you all!

Grizzly Gary

Grizzly Gary
11-10-2006, 07:56 PM
Remember that anyone you refered must also post for you to get the credit.

Grizzly Gary

Grizzly Gary
12-11-2006, 10:08 PM
20 days left to meet your posting requirements! Lots of time to post & share your outdoors opinions & experiences as well as your thoughts on our Misc. Page. Lots to opine on and we look forward to your input.

Grizzly Gary

Grizzly Gary
12-18-2006, 09:16 PM
Time is running out. Check your post stats!

Grizzly Gary

Grizzly Gary
12-20-2006, 06:20 PM
11 days left!

Grizzly Gary

Grizzly Gary
12-23-2006, 11:45 AM
8 days left!

Grizzly Gary

Grizzly Gary
12-26-2006, 11:52 AM
Still time!

Grizzly Gary
12-27-2006, 06:46 PM
Still time for mass posting! Not sure? Post more!

Grizzly Gary

Grizzly Gary
12-29-2006, 05:50 PM
Going to let this post drift now. If you are not aware of the contest I am sorry. You can still be a posting guru in the next 53 hours.

Good luck to all!

Grizzly Gary