PDA

View Full Version : Game Dinner

Bob Johnson
03-04-2008, 10:21 AM
Greetings All,

I want to take the opportunity to invite all of you to a great sportsmen and sportswomens game dinner and program. Saturday March 15, Jimmy Sites host of the award winning T.V. Sportsmens Channel program "C'Mere Deer Spiritual Outdoor Adventures" will be providing a video program and speaking. The day will start at 4:15 with a wide selection of seminars you can attend, fly tying, coyote trapping, treestand safety, food plots and more. There will also be a vendors area for your shopping desires. The buffet Dinner is at 6:00 with the program to follow. Cost is $5.00 with tickets available at Lakewood Baptist Church during the week or at the door.

Bwanna Jim
03-04-2008, 10:28 AM
This is a great time and worth 4 times the $5.00 cost. I go all most every year. Great people plenty of awesome information to be learned and the food :P :D Yummy in the Tummy as Grizz would put it! Grizz you should post this everywhere!

Grizzly Gary
03-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Will get TST to do that. Is a very fine time for only $5!

Bwanna Jim
03-17-2008, 10:20 AM
Huge turn out and lots of information shared by all. Don't know the offical count but had to be close to 300. I think I saw Grizzly making off with 2 pices of pie :P It was a great time even if you didn't hunt. Looking forward to next year :D A two thumbs up for all who helped treat us all like family and welcomed us all into his house!