PDA

View Full Version : Sunday doe

treerat
10-22-2006, 04:58 PM
Got into stand this morning about 7am .About 8 this doe came in And gave me a slightly quartering to shot . I took the shot and every thing looked good . When I found my arrow it was covered in that awful smelling stuff . .So I packed up my stand and went home for a couple hours . Called in some help for the blood trail .So 2 hrs pass and we go to the shot site . No blood for about 45yds .But then a blind guy could of followed it . We found her about 50 yds further down the trail . What a wonderful thing this Sunday hunting is
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/treerat/deer/DSC00017-1.jpg
110pounds .shot her with that Free sonic head . those little heads put some big holes in deer .Like a 308 for your bow . :D Shot was on the shoulder and exited a little back

Buck Master
10-22-2006, 07:13 PM
Nice Job Treerat.

By the time Grizzly hits the NY woods for deer, you'll have killed them all. LOL :wink:

FisherMOM
10-22-2006, 10:05 PM
Looks like a chubby deer!! Nice job Treerat!

bucksnort
10-23-2006, 04:54 AM
Nice doe Treerat!!! Tasty critter.

bucksnort

rattrapper
10-23-2006, 08:41 AM
Nice doe. I always liked you user name for some reason. :) rattrapper

Mighty Mike
10-23-2006, 04:31 PM
Nice doe. cant wait to get one myself.

Mkie

ratherbhuntin
10-23-2006, 04:39 PM
You got me into NY fishing and now showing me all these nice Ny deer and sunday hunting you are gonna get me in trouble with my g/f for spending all this money on (stupid) huntin stuff. :D

treerat
10-24-2006, 10:29 AM
You got me into NY fishing and now showing me all these nice Ny deer and sunday hunting you are gonna get me in trouble with my g/f for spending all this money on (stupid) huntin stuff. :D
Dad found your head lamp up up where yo hit that spike with your truck . Get you in trouble :lol: Not after Iam letting her use that little bow .You just gotta get her into hunting now .

Grizzly Gary
10-25-2006, 10:31 AM
You huntin with a truck ratherbhuntin? :lol: As to your girlfriend, if you don't train her regarding hunting & fishing right now, once you say "I Do" she will say "You don't no more!" :lol: :lol:

Grizzly Gary

treerat
10-25-2006, 11:22 AM
She allready catches more fish than him . Dont think he wants her to hunt. She would Kill more critters than him :lol:

ratherbhuntin
10-25-2006, 06:55 PM
She allready catches more fish than him . Dont think he wants her to hunt. She would Kill more critters than him :lol:
SSHHHHH no one is supposed to know that. I will get her to start hunting soon enough. I have been looking all over for my headlamp i thought i lost it up on smokers. I will have to come down and get it somenight.