PDA

View Full Version : WHY ARE SOME PEOPLE SOOOO STUPID???????

ICDUCKS
03-29-2008, 02:05 PM
This morning at His Way Archers there was a truck with a brand new PA license plate that said BOWTECH.Some panty waste sissy took and bent the plate up and around so you couldnt read it.I sure wish Id have seen them do it! It would have been very difficult to shoot with broken fingers!! Its not even my truck and that makes me fighting mad.By the way if you are the one who did that,I would pray to the good lord in heaven that the owner doesnt find out who you are.That personalized plate cost him $50.00 and 6 months to get! Plus if its not yours dont touch it!!!!!!!
I doubt that we would have a little sissy like that on Grizzly Gary anyway but thought Id get the word out anyway. If anyone has any info on who did it call Wild Wind Sporters and let them know.

carl milks
03-29-2008, 07:53 PM
THAT is a mighty low prik manuever to pull. Unfortunately, there are chitheads out there that just can't keep their hands off other people's stuff. Too bad someone did'nt see the dumbazz doin' it!!!! What was the purpose? :cry:

ICDUCKS
03-29-2008, 08:13 PM
Well he must not be able to afford a Bowtech or has had his butt kicked by them so much he cant stand it!
You probably wouldnt have to kick his butt Buck Master,usually a slap will make a little girl like that cry!
If someone here did it Im sure your not man enough to admit it but atleast send the guy 50 bucks so he can order a new one.
Im not holding my breath!

woodlandtrophies
03-30-2008, 02:17 AM
.... how childish & immature!!

ratherbhuntin
03-30-2008, 08:43 AM
I dont like bowtech :twisted: But messing with someone else's stuff is wrong.

Grizzly Gary
03-31-2008, 05:26 PM
Hope you find the scum. World seems to be full of idiots these days. No reason what so ever for that kind of behavior.

03-31-2008, 10:55 PM
A friend of mine stopped over to the new Wild Wind Sporters just to check out the new digs and had a new camo hat sitting on the front seat of his car and was in the shop about 20 minutes and when he came out, the hat was gone :roll: .Not that it was an expensive hat but what the hell???? :shock:

JEREMIAH JOHNSON
04-01-2008, 03:17 PM
Some people are just scum!!! This one time while bowhunting some kids smashed out my drivers side window and stole a bunch of my stuff, I was ****ed, but it got worse when I found my Kenny Rogers tape laying in the mud and I went from being ****ed to wanting to rip out their hearts. When I went to report it the cop said "yeah, I saw a group of kids standing next to your truck and the window was down" The ass never even thought about stopping to check what was going on. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: I really wish I had'nt thought about that, i'm still healing.

phlstr119
04-01-2008, 03:33 PM
I was there Sunday and I like you would have been very upset. It is another example of an IDOIT messing with someone else's stuff, and more importantly messing with our sport giving a lot of us a black eye. Sportsmen are not like this JERK who damaged another persons property. I just purchased 2 bowtechs and really like them, Mathews, Parker, Hoyt all making great bows to and I respect the fact that others like those equipment as much as I like my Bowtech Bow. :x

Ligoweez
04-01-2008, 07:05 PM
I friends with the owner of the truck! He isn't someone to mess with!! All I have to say is the piece of $#!% who did it better pray that he doesn't get his hands on them!!!!

JEREMIAH JOHNSON
04-01-2008, 07:10 PM
That takes alot of ballz and or stupidity to mess with someones vehicle knowing that they can walk out at any minute. :x

ICDUCKS
04-01-2008, 07:11 PM
That takes alot of ballz and or stupidity to mess with someones vehicle knowing that they can walk out at any minute. :x

Especially if you knew this guy!

treestandtimmy
04-02-2008, 08:49 PM
The word respect is just a word these days.
I can't stand that stuff man...makes me mad as hell, and all you can do is just buy more stuff, and hope people don't destroy it again.

Bwanna Jim
04-04-2008, 11:39 AM
Should check if someone knows anybody at WCA to see if their security cameras might have picked up anyone doing it. I think there must be a camera somewhere close by? I know I watch too much CSI.

Ligoweez
04-08-2008, 04:54 AM
It happened at walmart a couple hours after he put it on!

He went and watched their video footage and because of where he was parked all you can see is the front half of his truck. The cameras didn't view the rear.

So he couldn't make an ID! :x

DeerPredator
09-04-2008, 01:02 PM
This morning at His Way Archers there was a truck with a brand new PA license plate that said BOWTECH.Some panty waste sissy took and bent the plate up and around so you couldnt read it.I sure wish Id have seen them do it! It would have been very difficult to shoot with broken fingers!! Its not even my truck and that makes me fighting mad.By the way if you are the one who did that,I would pray to the good lord in heaven that the owner doesnt find out who you are.That personalized plate cost him $50.00 and 6 months to get! Plus if its not yours dont touch it!!!!!!!
I doubt that we would have a little sissy like that on Grizzly Gary anyway but thought Id get the word out anyway. If anyone has any info on who did it call Wild Wind Sporters and let them know.

I know how you feel ICDUCKS. I have had some of my stuff stolen and trashed more than once, all I gotta say is the one time I caught the jerk, he was awfully sorry when I got a hold of him.

Tell your friend that I am sorry about his plate, and I hope he catches the weenie!