PDA

View Full Version : almost time

treerat
05-13-2008, 03:37 PM
to stick some carp . Hope to be after them Thursday morning .
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v180/treerat/Fish%202007/DSC00173.jpg :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

bigfish
05-13-2008, 06:20 PM
nice treerat that looks like fun nice carp.

ratherbhuntin
05-13-2008, 09:53 PM
i have thursday morning off and the weather looks good. we will have to make sure we have both batteries charged to maximize carp killing time. then monday tucker is coming up to shoot some carp and a video. i may get the recurve out if time permits tommorow. have to go get a marriage license in the A.M.

treerat
05-13-2008, 10:11 PM
I got my recurve out today and shot at some dandelions . I was missing low :D Which is a good thing for shooting fish

Grizzly Gary
05-15-2008, 07:26 PM
Treerat the Carp King! :lol: Is a cool way to enjoy a day of shooting and fishing at the same time.

treerat
05-15-2008, 08:44 PM
Wow alot of missing happened today. I ended up with one and ratherbhuntin got three . He should post up some pictures latter . Did see lots of bass and pan fish . Might have to take a rod and reel next time . Tucker time is coming to give it a try Monday . Think he better leave the camera home . Ratherbhuntin need to learn how to control the boat. I almost went swimming a couple of times today :evil:

05-15-2008, 11:10 PM
Ha! :lol: Great posts! Haven't done that in many years but we sure got wet and had alot of fun! Being the trapper i am,that sure looks like some might fine mink and coon bait! :shock: :lol: 8)

treestandtimmy
05-19-2008, 04:57 PM
Wow alot of missing happened today. I ended up with one and ratherbhuntin got three . He should post up some pictures latter . Did see lots of bass and pan fish . Might have to take a rod and reel next time . Tucker time is coming to give it a try Monday . Think he better leave the camera home . Ratherbhuntin need to learn how to control the boat. I almost went swimming a couple of times today :evil:
:lol:
We talked about you guys a bit on the radio show yesterday, and Tuckers field trip there. Hope you guys score and get some good video, can't wait to see it.

ratherbhuntin
05-19-2008, 10:07 PM
no video today it wasn WINDY. we only got on the lake for about an hour then we went trout fishing which was kinda slow. we did go put some turkeys to sleep and in the process we called in a redfox and seen a bob cat and herd of about 12 or 13 deer so hopefully tucker can put a bird in our laps in the am.

Grizzly Gary
05-21-2008, 11:10 AM
Well? Did he get you a bird or just give you one? :lol:

Mighty Mike
05-30-2008, 11:55 AM
hey grizzly maybe we should fish the turnies with a bow. cant be any worse than we are now. we should do that at kinzua cause there are a ton of carp there. big ones to boot.

mike

treestandtimmy
06-01-2008, 07:55 AM
well, all I know is that to bowfish the key is to shoot low, and lord knows the Grizz knows how to miss low!!