PDA

View Full Version : My bowtech has a broken part

treestandtimmy
08-12-2008, 12:04 PM
So, I pulled my Bowtech Guardian down off the wall last night, to try to work on a new way to draw and take less pressure off my shoulder, and when I put the peep to my eye I noticed the cables were in line with the sites! :shock: After further investigation I found that the cable support was broken in half, and the other piece was no where to be found. Before I start pointing fingers at certain hoodlems that visit my house with my wifes little sister....could this have broken on it's own???
http://img381.imageshack.us/img381/3091/guardian1000tx4.jpg

treerat
08-12-2008, 12:34 PM
Not likely to break :D . Some one may have been pulling on the wrong string and popped it off the slide. Lucky for you thats a cheap part .

coalbedbuck
08-12-2008, 04:20 PM
No offense here but, Why would you leave it lying around for anyone to mess with it?????If you have that type coming to your house I suggest buying a case and putting your gear somewhere where it wont get messed with.

treestandtimmy
08-12-2008, 04:49 PM
I don't have normal hoodlem traffic, I am just referring to one individual that is the boyfriend of my little sister in-law. I'm not sure if it was him, all I know is that it wasn't me.

hunterdeneugene
08-12-2008, 05:38 PM
hoodlems suck......

woodlandtrophies
08-12-2008, 08:49 PM
Yes it can break on it's own.. its a Bowtech :P

hunterdeneugene
08-12-2008, 08:54 PM
besides that.....Timmy's parts aint what they used to be....

treestandtimmy
08-12-2008, 10:09 PM
Yes it can break on it's own.. its a Bowtech :P

blah blah blue blee blee blee.

J-k
08-12-2008, 11:42 PM
I have been hearing alot of bowtech's breaking lately!

phlstr119
08-12-2008, 11:58 PM
Ouch, Woods we can't all aford to shoot a Cady like yours... :lol: :lol: :lol: When your ready to shoot a real bow, not just one that looks good, give me a call :wink:

phlstr119
08-12-2008, 11:59 PM
Timmy did you get your new limbs for your
General. It looks like this is now an official recall

treestandtimmy
08-13-2008, 09:18 AM
Timmy did you get your new limbs for your
General. It looks like this is now an official recall

Since I have a Guardian, I don't need new limbs, unless the recall is for them too??

phlstr119
08-13-2008, 01:04 PM
My error I thought your had a General.

hunterdeneugene
08-13-2008, 01:07 PM
don't let him fool you Phil.....Timmy still has the little bow that shoots Nerf arrows out of it.....He loves shooting it at his life size Transformers poster in his room. It hangs right next to his race-car (Fiero shaped) bunk beds. If you look close enough, you'd probably see his helmet on the bed post and his drool cup on the night stand!

treestandtimmy
08-13-2008, 03:37 PM
hey...at least I don't have pj column writers over to sleep in the top bunk like you do!

ICDUCKS
08-13-2008, 05:40 PM
hey...at least I don't have pj column writers over to sleep in the top bunk like you do!

OUCH!!!!!!!!!! Thats hittin below the belt

treestandtimmy
09-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Thanks Ron from Wild Wind Sporters! I finally got out of Jamestown and was able to check out the new store, and get my cable slide fixed.
Nice range!

phlstr119
09-06-2008, 07:21 PM
Rons a good man, but Bowtech is sure taking along time with those new limbs for our bows. We are going to be forced to pick up our bows and take our chances while we continue to wait for these replacement limbs. I am very and I mean VERY Upset with the lack of communication from Bowtech to my local Dealer and Me. To them it was if I was a priority when I was looking to buy, but now they will get to me when they get a chance..All I keep hearing about is how bad they have it and how many limbs they are changing every day which in my opinion is a big crock of....You know. We were right on top of this situation and should have been one of the first group of people to request this warranty work, we were told NO PROBLEM, and yet we wait. I've never waited for service like this before, it's insane. If it doesn't get fixed soon I am going to start putting a lot of effort in finding other customers in my boat and see if we can't work together to put some real pressure on BOWTECH

treestandtimmy
09-07-2008, 12:51 PM
I thought I heard him tell acustomer that they got a shipment of limbs on friday??

phlstr119
09-14-2008, 09:48 AM
He told me the limbs for my bow were in, but my son's limbs did not come in yet. Hopefully very soon as I really can't be shooting my bow in front of my son while his is still in the shop. Monday, we are going to take a drive down to wild winds

we3jeepers
10-09-2010, 11:51 PM
haha mine broke too!!! comon problem with the bows from that year!!! the slides were junk!