PDA

View Full Version : WILD WIND SHOOT DATE CHANGED

Grizzly Gary
08-31-2008, 04:53 PM
After meeting with Ron of Wild Wind Sporters yesterday we have decided to re-schedule to Sunday September 29th from 1-4 pm.

The change was made for 2 reasons. One is that I was late in getting to him to discuss the details and 2 is that he is absolutely packed on Saturdays with everyone getting ready for the upcoming Archery Season.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. I should have thought that I would be to busy in August with all the fishing tournaments.

Am meeting with Ron again this Wednesday to finalize the details. We are planning what we hope will be a fun shoot for all.

Ever done a candle shoot???

Thanks all for putting up with me. :oops: Bwanna Jim you can yell at me Tuesday! :lol:

harry,d
09-01-2008, 04:45 AM
September 29 is on a monday? :shock:

darcher
09-02-2008, 08:13 AM
The candle shoot is actually pretty easy. That little flame is easy to focus on. Just shoot out the flame without hitting the candle, piece of waxed cake!!!!!!!!

Mighty Mike
09-04-2008, 09:36 AM
hey grizzly dummy harry is right. that is a monday. hello. lol

mike

treestandtimmy
09-04-2008, 01:27 PM
Another great schedule by the Grizzled one himself! :roll:

J-k
09-05-2008, 04:47 PM
So the date is changed again? Is it monday or sunday? Watch out your getting real close to Archery season!

coalbedbuck
09-05-2008, 05:40 PM
1-4 ???????
not expecting a big turn out eh ??????

woodlandtrophies
09-22-2008, 05:37 PM
Yeah WHEN exactly is this thing?! Haven't heard any updates & did the checking on the calendar & the dates are goofy!
I for one need to know ASAP cause if its Sunday I gotta find new babysitter! Darn Busti Apple Festival!!!

BACK TO THE TOP!!

woodlandtrophies
09-24-2008, 06:55 AM
<cough> Garrrrrrrry?!

Grizzly Gary
09-24-2008, 06:48 PM
"Best laid plans of mice & men."

I regret to inform you that I am cancelling this shoot. IT IS MY FAULT!!! There is no excuse I could give for not getting down to Wild Wind Sporters and working out the details.

I hope to put this together for a January type shoot or possibly a league.

Please find it in your hearts to forgive me.

I also deeply apologize to Ron & the fine folks at www.wildwindsporters.com for my ignorance. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

woodlandtrophies
09-24-2008, 08:29 PM
Well poo! I was looking forward to kicking your butt this weekend Gary! :lol:

Feel free to give me a holler if you need some help the next time!

coalbedbuck
09-25-2008, 06:43 PM
Caitlin was lookin forward to showin her skills!!!
We will be in the spot leauge after Christmas, maybe the interactive. Jenn had a hard time with all her shots registering on the screen only shooting 37lbs. so I dont think it would be a good experience for Caitlin shooting 33lbs. As soon as I get another digital camera I will post pics of Caitlin with all 6 of her trophies. Shes gonna be good at this archery stuff!!! She asked about competitve archery little while ago.... Told her she needs to grow and practice. Anythings achievable if you work at it.
Hope to see some of you jokers at leagues this winter.

woodlandtrophies
09-25-2008, 10:29 PM
Sign her up at Christian Bow Hunters/His Way Archers this winter. They have a GREAT youth program I think she would have a blast at! Good to hear she is still loving it & kicking booty! :thumbright:

Bwanna Jim
10-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Was not able to make the shoot this time,how did all of you do?? Did Timmy or Grizz win?