PDA

View Full Version : Bear Omni??

camocladsledneck
09-06-2008, 09:15 PM
Hey everybody hope all is well. I was out the other day and saw a bear omni kit( ya know sights, quiver, all the fixins) hangin up. Anybody here know anything about them? The price seems a lil low...$230 give or take...but it'd beat my old bow hands down. I wana upgrade but cant decide what I wanna spend, or what to get that'd work well. Any opinions would be great.

treerat
09-11-2008, 07:28 AM
How old of a bow is this? The last few years Bear bows have really improved their line up . If you liked the bow go ahead and buy it . Only one that needs to be happy with it is you . If money is an issue you may also want to look at the Mathews mission line . I think you can get the Mission x3 for about $300 . You also might want to look at Parker , Reflex, and Martin if price is an issue . Good luck finding a new bow . I dont think you will be disappointed no matter what brand you buy .

camocladsledneck
09-12-2008, 09:11 PM
You know I'm not really sure. I did look at the bear archery website and found nothing about it, so I'm guessing it's last years model. Probably wait to buy now since I'd have to set it up, tune it, and get good with it in 3 weeks. Oh well it was a dream anyways...