rattrapper
12-16-2006, 08:58 PM
I need four more fishing posts. ------------- HELP! :lol: ---------- rattrapper

Turkey Fan
12-16-2006, 09:21 PM
I'm in the same boat Rattrapper :wink:

Buck Master
12-16-2006, 09:26 PM
I am not sure of how many fishing posts I have. I better get to work at it.

Outdoorsman
12-16-2006, 10:44 PM
I have no clue where im at.

Turkey Fan
12-17-2006, 05:53 AM
We are on to something here guys we all need fishing posts .Well this topic is like the seinfeld episode where they did the tv show about nuthin :wink: Is there any way to see where we stand with posts ?

hunterdeneugene
12-17-2006, 07:33 AM
click on your name, click on see posts and it will show all your posts

Buck Master
12-17-2006, 10:49 AM
I think I might have 10 fishing forum post right now...I hope that I counted and checked the dates right. I better post a few more just to be sure. :wink:

rattrapper
12-17-2006, 04:30 PM
10 - 4 good buddy. This fishing post is working out nicely. ------------ rattrapper

Outdoorsman
12-17-2006, 08:25 PM
Im just glad to see we are all posting here and getting along. Fishing is a great sport dont you all think ?

darcher
12-18-2006, 11:04 AM
I need to check and see where I am at on the "need for fishing post". I my have mine in by now but will check. I do believe that these fishing folk are alright tho. Here's hoping that all your fishing excursions are prosperous, your tackle boxes are in order, and the live wells are full!!

Grizzly Gary
12-18-2006, 09:25 PM
You guys are proving how easy it is to post on all of the various pages. Not asking you all to be experts on every subject. I certainly am not! Just asking all to share opinions and help us grow at the same time.

Though I must tell you all, I heard a rumor that some guy named "Grizzly Gary" was a shoe-in to win all of the prizes! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grizzly Gary

Outdoorsman
12-18-2006, 09:34 PM
:lol: :lol: I remember the last time you posted the winners and you had put your name next to everything. Jerk.....may your fantasy QB get injured for the season. :roll:

Scurry
12-18-2006, 10:11 PM
I need 4 more posts also, Gary we need to get the clairvoyant one in here that will get the posts up in a hurry.

Bryan Hoffner
12-19-2006, 05:00 AM
No idea how many I have or where to look to find out. I assume that i am okay and am qualified for the whole thing. If I'm not yet someone please let me know

darcher
12-19-2006, 07:33 AM
As I am still at my daughters in NC I was fortunate to be able to figure out where I stood, on this forum, not with the southern belles!! My daughter has a bigger to do list for me than my wife does, and no where does it include fishing. Maybe trying to fish a wire through a whole or something like that. Do have some plumbing work to do today so at least will get to work in some water. Merry Christmas to you all!!

Buck Master
12-19-2006, 05:12 PM
Merry Christmas to all you Fishermen and Fisherwomen and Fisherkids!!!!

Scurry: I don't think Clairvoyant has ever posted in the fishing forums. He'd better get going!

Scurry
12-19-2006, 05:44 PM
Buck Master I think you are right about him never posting here but , if & when he does though he'll probably have a semi auto reel on a 6ft AK fishing pole with a filet knife attached and a 30 hook leader. :twisted: :shock: :shock: :twisted:

12-19-2006, 07:27 PM
I love that kinda fishin'....

Rambo style...............

rattrapper
12-19-2006, 08:47 PM
:D I'm purty sure I now have all my posts in. ------------ 8) ------------ rattrapper

Turkey Fan
12-19-2006, 09:36 PM
I am pretty sure I have all the fishing post I need too,but better safe than sorry :wink:

Scurry
12-19-2006, 09:46 PM
I think this is my tenth but will have to check again, I believe the 10 posts had to be from Oct. 19th--Dec 31, so posts before Oct 19th wouldnt count from my understanding.

Scurry
12-19-2006, 09:56 PM
Oh shoot , went to check & on my profile the "find all users post's " button has been replaced with ""User Attachment Control Panel""----------HELP,Now what??

Edited----
Got it now --- Have 12 posts---- I had to fill out the ""My Grizzly Space""" thingy so I could see the other buttons, Did someone just change this????????

Outdoorsman
12-19-2006, 10:28 PM
:D I have no idea where I stand. :lol:

Scurry
12-19-2006, 11:35 PM
:D I have no idea where I stand. :lol:

You have 14 fishing posts from Oct 19--to now

firemedic3314
12-20-2006, 08:04 AM
Buck Master I think you are right about him never posting here but , if & when he does though he'll probably have a semi auto reel on a 6ft AK fishing pole with a filet knife attached and a 30 hook leader.

ROFL LMMFAO!!!!!

Now thats funny.....I dont care who ya are...that there is funnier than chit!!!

goosedowner
12-20-2006, 06:34 PM
This fishing post thing has been hard for me also.

Can some tell me how many fishing posts I have? For some reason nothing happens when I click on my name.

Thanks

Scurry
12-20-2006, 07:31 PM
This fishing post thing has been hard for me also.

Can some tell me how many fishing posts I have? For some reason nothing happens when I click on my name.

Thanks

Goosedowner, you have 14 fishing posts. click on your "profile" button in one of your posts , then when it comes up there is a button that says ""view all users posts'' it's kind of hidden under the "profile photo" gray thingy, that should do it.

goosedowner
12-20-2006, 07:39 PM
Thanks scurry.

Buck Master
12-21-2006, 06:46 AM
I hope everyone gets their fishing post count past 10 on time.

Clairvoyant......GET POSTING!!!!!

hunterdeneugene
12-21-2006, 07:17 AM
I hope everyone gets their fishing post count past 10 on time.

Clairvoyant......GET POSTING!!!!!

Hes probably scanning you tube for some liberal propaganda fishing story as we write this!

The Clairvoyant
12-21-2006, 10:54 PM
Buck Master I think you are right about him never posting here but , if & when he does though he'll probably have a semi auto reel on a 6ft AK fishing pole with a filet knife attached and a 30 hook leader. :twisted: :shock: :shock: :twisted:

Someone's been snooping through my fishing box! :evil: :evil:

The Clairvoyant
12-21-2006, 11:04 PM
But since you brought it up, I suppose I should tell you guys the details to my mega-extreme fishing rod from hell 8)

Alright, I started out with the standard 7.62x39mm AK-47.
Then, I took a piece of 6 foot long, 5 inch diameter titanium and hollowed out to fit the AK in it, and milled out a hold for the 100 round drum to go in. Below the AK, mounted to the bottom of the titanium is a 40mm M79 grenade launcher that fires dummy grenades with my fishing line attached to them. I can stand on the shore and fish in the center of lake Erie 8) . Once a fish has been caught on my fishing line, I wildly fire the AK into the water because the recoil reels the fish into the titanium tube, where i then empty the 100 round drum into the fish. I find it to have a nice splatter effect for making fish frosting :D . Of course, I can't tell you the rest because all of you would make one!!

Scurry
12-21-2006, 11:38 PM
Bout time you showed up!!!!!!!!!!Was gettin lonely in these fishin forums

Scurry
12-22-2006, 11:41 AM
But since you brought it up, I suppose I should tell you guys the details to my mega-extreme fishing rod from hell 8)

Then, I took a piece of 6 foot long, 5 inch diameter titanium and hollowed out to fit the AK in it, and milled out a hold for the 100 round drum to go in. Below the AK, mounted to the bottom of the titanium is a 40mm M79 grenade launcher that fires dummy grenades with my fishing line attached to them. I can stand on the shore and fish in the center of lake Erie 8) . Once a fish has been caught on my fishing line, I wildly fire the AK into the water because the recoil reels the fish into the titanium tube, where i then empty the 100 round drum into the fish. I find it to have a nice splatter effect for making fish frosting :D . Of course, I can't tell you the rest because all of you would make one!!

Great he posts this then just a few minutes ago I saw an ad for a Roland Martin rocket fishing rod, you aim it to cast & pull the trigger, supposed to launch it 30 feet.
"""TV Offer–Not Available In Stores!
Don't just cast – Blast 10, 20, 30 feet with the touch of a button. Fishing rocks with the Rocket Fishing Rod featuring rocket launch casting system, hi-tech engineering, a patented hook hiding bobber that hides the hook until it hits the water, a secret compartment for weights and lures and a safety release, so it only launches when you're ready! Fishing has never so fun and easy! No more crazy casting, just pump, aim, launch and hit your mark every time!"""
www.seenontv.com/prod-pages/rocketfishingrod.html

Buck Master
12-22-2006, 02:18 PM

You better talk to the patent office real quick before someone steals your plans!

I'll have to try some of that "fish frosting" at Christmas dinner.

Grizzly Gary
12-27-2006, 06:51 PM
I think this is my most favorite thread here at "Grizzly Gary.com!

A simple post by the Rattrapper has had over 300 views and multiple replies! What a classic!

Grizzly Gary

rattrapper
12-27-2006, 07:43 PM
:D I hope everyone is getting enough fishing posts. --------- rattrapper

RED DOG
12-28-2006, 10:12 AM
I need to get one of those rocket fishing rods. but it needs more power. need to find away to put some gun powder behind it.

The Clairvoyant
12-29-2006, 02:46 PM
I only need 2 more fishing posts.

This is one of them

Grizzly Gary
12-29-2006, 05:47 PM
C'mon Clairvoyant that is pretty weak! You are not a fisherman so you must have questions. Lots of opportunities to ask them here on the Fishing Pages.

Don't get cheesy on me now. You are real good at upsetting the guys on the other pages. Maybe you could try being the novice here and show a willingness to learn. No question is a dumb question when knowledge is the goal.

Grizzly Gary