PDA

View Full Version : Wild Wind Sporters Archery Leagues Start January 9th

Wild Wind Rob
12-19-2006, 03:45 PM
We are now taking reservations for shooting times on our archery leagues. You can choose to shoot either the interactive DART system or spots.

You can shoot any time the store is open and the range is available:
Tuesday-Friday 10-7
Saturday 10-4

Most shooters like to reserve a certain time to shoot each week and the prime time slots go quickly.

The sign-up fee is $25 and the weekly fee is $8.50 for DART and $7.50 for spots. The league lasts 12 weeks and ends with a banquet including trophies, door prizes and a Grand Prize random drawing for a Illinois Deer Hunting trip.

Come on down and bring some friends for a good time. We hope to see you here!

Grizzly Gary
12-19-2006, 09:39 PM
Sounds like a great time! I will spread the word via the show. You people have got to let me know about these things further in advance!

Grizzly Gary

Wild Wind Rob
12-20-2006, 11:29 AM
Sorry about the short notice. Thanks for the plug on your show! Any chance we might see you down here shooting on the league?

Grizzly Gary
12-21-2006, 09:08 AM
Not sure if I can make it. January, February and March are going to be very busy in GrizzlyLand. Will see what I can do.

Grizzly Gary

Wild Wind Rob
01-03-2007, 10:07 AM
Open time slots are filling up! Make sure you sign up soon to get the time slot you want.

Also, I forgot to mention in the previous post that there is a $2.00 discount for youth shooters 16 years old and under.