PDA

View Full Version : Allegheny Sport Show giveaway!!

bucksnort
12-28-2006, 05:26 AM
Hey Gary,
We're doing a giveaway at the Allegheny SPort and Travel show in February. Working with the show, KAWA, and Post GAzette I'm giving away a free tournamnet fishing experience with myself to fish one of the KAWA tournaments in 2007.
ANyone attending on of my six fishing seminars can sign up to win this trip. Maybe you should come down and sign up.
www.expoinc.com for show info
The seminars will be
Fishing the 3 rivers, but wll cover techniques for rivers in general
Using Graphs, GPS, and Aqua Vu camera to catch more fish which will include making your own maps, using GPS to pinpoint spots, andfeatures on your graph you probably don't even know about!!

Hope to see you there.
Bucksnort

Grizzly Gary
12-28-2006, 11:01 AM
WOW!!! That is a great deal! A chance to fish a tournament with the Great & Powerful Keith(aka BuckSnort)!!!

I can guarantee you guys that this man can put you on fish. He has kicked my azz many times! He is good! You will learn a lot!

www.fishingwithkeith.com

www.expoinc.com

BuckSnort, what are the dates of the show?

Grizzly Gary

eyespy
12-28-2006, 03:33 PM
I'll be down for my free snuff.

eyedoktr
12-28-2006, 03:50 PM
So, if I win, I get a fishing trip with you....... what's second place?? Two trips??

:D :D :D

just kidding bucksnort. That's a great offer you've made :

Gilligan
12-28-2006, 04:47 PM
If I win, can I just borrow your your boat and fish with your partner Jeff? Would really like to see how he catches all those fish you win tournaments with.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

bucksnort
12-29-2006, 05:41 AM
there is no second place that would be the first loser!!! Ask Gilligan he familiar with everything below 1st place!!! HA HA
I look forward to seeing you guys there.

Grizzly Gary
01-04-2007, 08:23 PM
BuckSnort, sorry I missed your call this morning. Was in a Winterfest meeting. Will call tomorrow.

Great reasons to visit this show. Keith is an expert! Except when it comes to fishing against me at the DAV! :lol:

www.fishingwithkeith.com

Grizzly Gary

MR ED
01-05-2007, 01:40 PM
HEY KEITH !!!
WENT TO THE WEBSITE FOR THE EVENT AND FOUND THE DATES. CLICKED ON "GIVEAWAYS" AND IT IS NOT POSTED. WENT TO THE SCHEDULE OF EVENTS... AND THERE IS NOTHING POSTED. WHATS THE DEAL??

Maybe I'm getting too anxious and they just need time to post. What do u think??

Sounds like u will be fishing the DAV event in some way or fashion. Maybe Team Grizz can beat u this year...???? without Jeff.... :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

Don't know if I will fish that event. Melissa has to be in South Carolina for a wedding and that leaves me without a partner for the event. Guess we will have to wait and see what happens. Sure would like to fish all the good KAWA events but if this one falls apart... maybe I am just dreaming about the other two events and a possible Cabellas qualifier.

If u get any updated info... please let me know. Looks like Valentine day is the start. February 14th through the 18th. THANKS

MR ED

bucksnort
01-06-2007, 04:36 AM
I don't know if they'll get it on the site, but the Allegheny SPort SHow in Monroeville is February 14-18th.
I'll be speaking Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
Have some cool stuff on making maps, GPS tricks and what all those buttons on your graph actually do.
Hope to see you there.
Keith

Grizzly Gary
01-06-2007, 05:29 PM
Thanks for the update BuckSnort. Having seen you do seminars with my own two chubby little eyes I am sure that any who visit will learn a lot.

Don't forget to tell them that I taught you everything you know!!! :lol: :lol:

Grizzly Gary

MR ED
01-11-2007, 02:10 PM
Keith.. Do You have any idea on what timwe of day that you will be speaking. If I make that long trip, Sure would not want to miss ya. Thanks

MR ED