PDA

View Full Version : Is grizzly as good as he says???

treestandtimmy
12-30-2006, 11:20 AM
So my buddy Smitty and I were fortunate enough to share quality hunting time with the Grizzled one this fall, and In the midst we were promised just as exciting of a fishing experience from him. Now I know Smitty and I showed him an exciting time and alot of deer were seen and shot at. Yes, shot at, not killed, but the opportunity was abundant.
We'll see how good this so called GREAT fisherman is.

Gilligan
12-30-2006, 11:59 AM
This is how it works. You got to bring Grizzly Gary AND Mighty Mike along.
Gary for the entertainment
Mike for the fish catchin

btexpress
12-30-2006, 06:34 PM
Entertainment is just as fun as catchin'.

goosedowner
12-30-2006, 11:08 PM
I want him to come to my house and show me how to ice fish next month :lol: Maybe I'll check and see what day I picked for the contest and invite him that day.

Grizzly Gary
12-31-2006, 03:15 PM
Listen TST I never said I was a GREAT fisherman. Good looking! Talented! Witty! Yes!

I can usually assure you fish in the boat. (Now I just doomed my 07 season) Kinzua is my favorite place. The month of May is the best of the best. I look forward to the honor of taking you and Smitty fishing.

Goosedowner this ice thing aint looking to good! I am bummed!

Gilligan it is true that I enjoy excercising my massive wit and brain while on our angling adventures but Mighty Mike has lost a few Senior Sodas and a couple dinners to me. Kinda like the eyedoktr does to you! :lol:

You know what? THE HELL WITH MODESTY!

I AM THE MIGHTY FISHER MAN!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grizzly Gary

eyedoktr
12-31-2006, 04:47 PM
I'll wait until after the MWC tourney at Henderson Harbor. Gary can definitely talk the talk but we'll see if he can walk the walk. Yes he does well on his home waters but we'll see what he's really made of.