PDA

View Full Version : tidioute fishing

12-31-2006, 09:55 PM
recently bought a camp in Tidioute. need info on where to fish the Allegheny river for walleye and smallmouth. NO BOAT!!!

Grizzly Gary
01-02-2007, 11:14 AM
muzzymad, Welcome! Are you talking the river in the Tidioute area or the river as a whole? I am not so familiar with spots down that way as I am the tailwters of the river and spots here in Warren Pa.

Let's go you river rats! Kick up with a few spots for muzzymad!

Grizzly Gary

Gilligan
01-02-2007, 12:32 PM
muzzymad, Welcome! Are you talking the river in the Tidioute area or the river as a whole? I am not so familiar with spots down that way as I am the tailwters of the river and spots here in Warren Pa.

Let's go you river rats! Kick up with a few spots for muzzymad!

Grizzly Gary

Grizz...I assured muzzymad that you would supply fishin info for the area if he stopped past here so you are on the hot seat!

Grizzly Gary
01-03-2007, 11:54 AM
Thanks Gilligan for putting me on the hot seat! looks like i'll have to call some of my downriver friends and get some exactlies. I will not fail you muzzymad even if I do question your choice of aquaintances! :lol:

Grizzly Gary

01-03-2007, 12:12 PM
thank you griz!!! I knew you wouldn't fail me. Gilligan assured me of this no matter what your opinion of him is. I was talking about the Tidioute area, but any and all info will be greatly appreciated. I don't know much about Kinzua. Mostly fish Pymatunning, Wilhelm and Lake Arthur (The Dead Sea). Also Lock 9 on the Allegheny

Catch em--Kiss em--Let em go

Muzzymad

Grizzly Gary
01-04-2007, 08:28 PM
muzzymad, Tidioute Landing at the end of the bridge is one shore angling spot recommended. I have calls in to others and am waiting a response.

Grizzly Gary

Bill J
01-07-2007, 10:42 AM
muzzymad....My suggestion get a boat to take full advantage of that part of the river.... If that is not possible there are areas that you can fish the river from shore going north toward Warren up Rt. 62 from Tidioute. I am like Gary, I have not fished the river down that way very much, but it is really good for smallies. When I travel 62 I often see many wading the river where there is access especially in and just below the riffles...

Just sent you an Email on other source of information.

harry,d
01-08-2007, 07:20 AM
When your up to your camp stop in to Miller's news they may be able
to help you. :wave: