PDA

View Full Version : Indoor Archery, Falconer, NY His Way Archers

Bob Johnson
01-06-2007, 07:29 PM
Greetings friends.

The temperature is up, we are cozy and warm at our facility in Falconer, NY. Spot and 3-D leagues are just starting. With the possibility of shooting your league Sunday through Thursday as well as alternating Saturdays, it's not to late to get started. We are having a good turn out with plenty of room for you as well. We will start our youth program Saturday January 13. Hours for youth are 10:00-Noon. Cost is $5.00 per child with a maximum cost of $10.00 for a family. Ages 6-16 are welcome, parents please come with your child. We provide all the equipment. The first hour is instruction followed by a second hour with our 3-D targets. The youth program is the second and fourth Saturdays of the month and 3-D shoots on the first and third Saturday. With the youth ending at noon, we remain open to the public from noon to 5:00.

Come on down and enjoy 15,000 sq. feet of heated indoor archery. We have over 50 3-D targets, practice areas and an Interactive Dart System for your shooting enjoyment.

Visit our web site: www.hiswayarchers.com

Grizzly Gary
01-24-2007, 06:00 PM
Fine facility to say the least. If you are local I highly recommend you check it out.

Grizzly Gary

22-T
03-05-2007, 07:11 AM
Is there a time set to be open to the public? (If you're not on a league and just and to shoot)?

darcher
03-05-2007, 07:26 AM
You can open shoot any time it is open accept during the Sat. moring youth shoots.Doesn't matter if others are shooting leagues, you just jump in line where it is open and have fun.

Grizzly Gary
03-08-2007, 11:48 AM
22-T it is one excellent facility. The set up is huge! Great place for the whole family.

Grizzly Gary

woodlandtrophies
03-27-2007, 11:08 PM
My family & I renewed our membership for year number 2 & I must say.. excellent place, very helpful bunch. Come on down & enjoy the fun!