PDA

View Full Version : Gun Tickets !!!!!!

goosedowner
01-13-2007, 10:56 AM
Besides our annual banquet/auction our local Friends of NRA committee also sells gun tickets every year. As with any organization trying to sell tickets distribution is the key and we are looking for concerned sportsman to help sell ours.
If you would like to help sell our gun tickets please contact me by e-mail goosedowner@kinzua.net and I will make sure you get some. If you would just like to buy a few tickets I would be happy to sell them to you. To buy tickets, e-mail me and I will send you my contact info so you can send me the correct amount of money and I will send you the tickets.
The entire money rose by ticket sales and our banquet will go to the Friends of NRA. 50% of the money will stay in the state and the other 50% will go to the national fund. 100% of this money will be used for education and training (mostly youth), range improvements and construction, youth hunts and other similar activities. None (0%) of the money raised will be used for any other NRA related activity (like the ILA).
Over the past 12 years we have raised over $80,000 right here in Warren Co and we are looking at bringing almost $30,000 back to Warren Co this year alone.
Warren County Friends of NRA
1. Weatherby Vanguard 300 win.mag. Blue/syn or $300
2. CZ 513 .22 LR or $100
3. Ruger Single Six .22LR/.22WMR. or $200
4. TC Omega Z5 .50cal Blue/syn or $200
5. Tri-star Hunter Light O/U 12 Ga. Or $250
A $100 cash drawing will be held for every 100 tickets sold over 1000
Drawing is May 12th at the banquet in Sheffield fire hall
Donation $5.00
Thanks
Lee