PDA

View Full Version : BANANAS IN MY BOAT !!!!!!!

Grizzly Gary
08-06-2006, 06:49 PM
We all know that Bananas in the boat are a bad omen. Anything with Banana in it is bad! Banana cake, Banana cookies, Banana bread and anything with Banana in it is a negative! I know guys that will not let you in their boat if you have anything Banana!

I had the honor of fishing with 2 of our web-site youths this past Friday. Neil Peart and newly registered Li'l Whip ( BuckMaster & Spitfires sons) were my fishing partners for the day. We had a fine time! Both of these young men were polite, intelligent and a joy to fish with. We laughed and caught fish all day.

There was just one problem. Li'l Whip brought a Banana in my boat! Now I forgive him as he is young and doesn't know any better. HE KNOWS NOW !!!!!

It is his fault that we only boated 2 keepers and worse than that there was not a single HOT Bait Babe at TJ'S Den when we came back to Onoville Marina and went there for a fine dining experience.

Li'l Whip alwys remember from now on, NO BANANAS IN THE BOAT!!! KIDS TODAY !!! :lol:

Grizzly Gary

Buck Master
08-06-2006, 07:51 PM
Well I learned something here today.

Just for the record Grizzly: If Jessica Alba, Jessica Simson or Angelina Jolie would only board your boat if they brought a banana, you'd leave them ashore right?

P.S. Thanks again for taking the boys out on the Zoo. Neil had a blast.

Buck :occasion9:

Gilligan
08-06-2006, 07:52 PM
We all know that Bananas in the boat are a bad omen. Anything with Banana in it is bad! Banana cake, Banana cookies, Banana bread and anything with Banana in it is a negative! I know guys that will not let you in their boat if you have anything Banana!

I had the honor of fishing with 2 of our web-site youths this past Friday. Neil Peart and newly registered Li'l Whip ( BuckMaster & Spitfires sons) were my fishing partners for the day. We had a fine time! Both of these young men were polite, intelligent and a joy to fish with. We laughed and caught fish all day.

There was just one problem. Li'l Whip brought a Banana in my boat! Now I forgive him as he is young and doesn't know any better. HE KNOWS NOW !!!!!

It is his fault that we only boated 2 keepers and worse than that there was not a single HOT Bait Babe at TJ'S Den when we came back to Onoville Marina and went there for a fine dining experience.

Li'l Whip alwys remember from now on, NO BANANAS IN THE BOAT!!! KIDS TODAY !!! :lol:

Grizzly Gary

Grizz...you are dead wrong...

Yesterdays charter the kid brings bananna bread. They dig into the bread and 2 rods fire, doubleheader of 8#ers! End up with limits of walleye along with a steelhead!

Banannas are a GOOD thing! NOW GUMMY BEARS are another matter. After the bannana bread was gone they dug into the candy and ended up sea sick and cut the trip 3 hours short!!!

LilWhip
08-06-2006, 08:15 PM
See Gary bananas arnt bad suger is :D

spitfire
08-06-2006, 09:16 PM
Neil Peart and newly registered Li'l Whip ( BuckMaster & Spitfires sons) were my fishing partners for the day. We had a fine time! Both of these young men were polite, intelligent and a joy to fish with. We laughed and caught fish all day.

I don't know about you buckmaster, but I dont remember having any sons with you? LOL :wink: I guess this is when you know you are doing something right, Grizz, next time you fish with that kid, the polite good kid, send him home. JUST KIDDING. :wink: You made his weekend, you are all he talked about. Thank you. :toothy2:

FisherMOM
08-06-2006, 09:30 PM
WOW!

I wanna fish with Gary on his boat!
I promise I wont bring any bananas or gummi candy!

Glad to hear the boys had a great time!

Buck Master
08-07-2006, 08:57 AM
[quote]Neil Peart and newly registered Li'l Whip ( BuckMaster & Spitfires sons) were my fishing partners for the day.

I don't know about you buckmaster, but I dont remember having any sons with you? LOL :wink:

Spitfire, My possible responses could range from racy to humorous. But I'll be quiet.
In fact, I actually missed the inference in Gary's post!

For the record...Spitfire and Buck Master have never had children together. (That either of us can remember!) :lovestory:

08-07-2006, 09:40 AM
Ditto BuckMaster :wink:

Grizzly Gary UL
08-07-2006, 05:59 PM
It amazes me at the fact that I need an editor as well as a Philadelphia Lawyer when dealing with you folks! :lol: I was inferring nothing. A guy trys to tell ya that the young gentleman he fished with were fine lads and you all change to an illigitmate child scandal!!! :lol: :oops: :shock: :lol:

I don't care what you say Gilligan them Bananas are bad luck! Then the two little buggers didn't have any money to pay the fish! Can you imagine not paying the fish and expecting them to bite! :roll:

It's no wonder the Great and Wonderous Grizzly was the only one to bring keeper eyes to the boat.

L'il Whip and Neil Peart, no matter who your moms and dads are I look forward to fishing with you guys again! :lol: Thanks for a fun day on the water and a fine visit to TJ's Den.

Grizzly Gary

Neil Peart
08-07-2006, 10:37 PM
I had a wonderful time on the zoo, next time take buck master with us, i would love to have him go fishing with us.

spitfire
08-07-2006, 10:54 PM
I want to go fishin' with the griz, what about me? :wink: I'll bring leaches. :cry:

Grizzly Gary UL
08-08-2006, 11:29 AM
It would be my honor to fish with any of you. Scheduling is always the problem. Do you two old folks think you could outfish the kids?! :lol:

Grizzly Gary

Buck Master
09-01-2006, 10:31 PM
http://img20.imageshack.us/img20/8335/scan0005jc2.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9449/scan0002ym4.jpg
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/5647/scan0006gs5.jpg

The boy in the "Meeker Colorado" t-shirt is Li'l Whip
The boy in the "Team Grizzly" Shirt is Niel Peart

FisherMOM
09-02-2006, 01:29 AM
awesome pictures!!! looks like they had a great time!