PDA

View Full Version : EASTERN SPORTS & OUTDOOR SHOW FREE PASSES!!

Grizzly Gary
01-21-2007, 04:17 PM
The Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show will take place Feb. 3-11 2007. Location is the Farm Show Complex in Harrisburg Pennsylvania. I have 30 Press Passes that will get you in FREE!

Hundreds of fishing & hunting vendors. Tons of contests and giveaways. Over 500 Outfitters from all over the world!

If you would like to attend please post here & then pm me and I will mail them out to you. First come first served.

www.easternsportshow.com

Grizzly Gary

Grizzly Gary
01-22-2007, 09:25 PM
Going to be there for the Saturday opener. Would love to have some company.

www.easternsportshow.com

Grizzly Gary

treerat
01-23-2007, 01:20 PM
Are you working at the show? If you are coming this way to get there . I may be up for a road trip . Have to be back Sunday morning for work .

Grizzly Gary
01-23-2007, 02:47 PM
Treerat I am heading down for a few meetings on Friday and the Press Dinner Friday evening. Going to stay overnite and visit the show on Saturday. Heading home Saturday afternoon.

Grizzly Gary

carl milks
01-23-2007, 10:33 PM
My buddy Tom from Oil City & I usually meet and go down every year. He has a brother that lives in Hburg that we stay with. I can tell those who have never attended- you gotta go at least once!!!! It's a pretty good show, lots of vendors, outfitters, big boy toys, you name it. Not sure of date we're going, but hope to see some of you there!!

treerat
01-24-2007, 09:55 AM
Get to the show early Gary . First day is a mad house.To much to see in only a few hours .Guess I will have to pass on this years show . Maybe the river will be down by then and I can go fishing :D

Grizzly Gary
01-28-2007, 10:04 AM
I still have a few FREE Press Passes for the show if you would like to go. This show is HUGE!!! I will be there Saturday 1st thing. If anyone wants to meet up and do the show together let me know.

If you want tickets just pm me and I will mail them right out. Had Debra Tressler as my 2nd hour guest today. Great Show Debra! The things to do and see there are just unbelievable. Something for everybody.

www.easternsportshow.com

Grizzly Gary

AFISHN
01-28-2007, 03:46 PM
Passes received.Thank you

carl milks
01-28-2007, 03:56 PM
Gary, Rcvd my passes- thank you much!!!

wheelinsportsmen
01-28-2007, 04:11 PM
Gary look slike I will be heading that way this weekend and Iwill stop at the show on Sunday of you have any passes left I would love to have it.

I will PM you

Thanks
Jim

hmowery
01-31-2008, 08:05 AM
Would love to have four for my husband and friends. Thank you

Grizzly Gary
01-31-2008, 10:09 AM
Stupid me! I forgot that I also posted this here. I regret to inform you that the tickets are all gone.

I apologize for the confusion.