PDA

View Full Version : :?: Need your help folks...

NY-STR8SHOOTER
01-29-2007, 05:12 PM
Hi People -

I played Euchre in the tournament sponsored by the Avon Anglers at C.L.S.C. in Lakeville NY on Sunday. Later on, my lady and I really hit it off with a new couple seeking membership. He invited me to go bass fishing at his place on Findley Lake. Admittedly, I have fished all over NY State with a couple of bass clubs here but never heard of Findley Lake. Curiosity got the better of me and I checked out the contour map online. I have often received better info from people who know a particular body of water than even bait shop owners. I know it's a ways off until the season opens in June but I thought I would do some homework early to combat a severe case of cabin fever. I believe we will be targeting Smallmouth with lures only. I would be very appreciative if anyone could supply me some poop on this lake. A lot of you are from the area and know Chautauqua County well. You know what I want...forage bait, rock pile locations, fallen timber, favorite lures, patterns, composition, or anything else you think may help.

If I can return the favor by suppling info from my notes on another fishery, let me know. I would be glad to oblige.

Be well or as well as you can be,
Rob