PDA

View Full Version : ARCHERY LEAGUES

Grizzly Gary
01-31-2007, 11:29 AM
Who here shoots in Archery Leagues? Where do you shoot? Do you find them helpful or is it just something to do during the winter months?

Grizzly Gary

darcher
01-31-2007, 07:33 PM
I am shooting in the 3-D league at His Way Archers in Falconer.This helps alot, keeping the muscle in shape plus good time to work on perfecting your form.Just like any sport, practice makes perfect. Even better, good practice makes perfect. I see to many guys that don't want to ask for advice and others that just don't want it.Nothing wrong with wanting to improve and there are many that can do an excellant job of helping a person to improve. Many will quit shooting rather than getting some pointers from those of us that have been doing this for years. We want to be of help, just ask!!
Plus it is just plain fun.

Tucker Time
05-09-2007, 11:51 AM
Ya, I shoot at Wild Wind Sporters. It's close to me and the Sivak's are very helpful. I don't think you should just grab your bow and go hunting without plenty of practice. Not just in the winter all year. If your not on top of your game you could miss the buck or game of a life time. 07 season finished third in the Interactive League, this will help for next fall