PDA

View Full Version : Who needs an extra $10,000 CASH

wheelinsportsmen
02-02-2007, 09:23 AM
Let me start by saying that I work for the NWTF Wheelin' Sportsmen Program providing outdoor oppurtunities to ALL disabled individuals. I am responsible for eleven states with one of them being MD along with PA and everything up to Maine

I was recently talking with a guy who had called about getting a young man(10 years old) outdoors who is blind. During the conversation we talked about a lot of things one of which was how we transport guys in wheelchairs to and from hunting locations. I told him that a lot of guys use ATV's/Utility vehicles and that I was hoping to be able to purchase one in a year or so to use for opening up more areas for guys at the events I am doing. The guy thought for a minute and then told me he would call me back. It ends up he has a connection with the owner of Uniontown,PA Kawasaki and he has worked out a deal with them to purchase a 4 seater Kawasaki Mule Utility Vehicle at a great price. The way he is looking to pay for it is to sell raffle tickets with the prize being $10,000 CASH. The tickets will go off on the 7 PM PA daily lottery so everyone will be able to just watch the lottery, or if you are out of state you will be able to look up the winning numbers from their website. There will be 1000 tickets sold at $20.00 each and the winner will get $10,000 and the proceeds will go to buy the Kawasaki Mule which he is donating to the Wheelin' Sportsmen program for me to use at events to get more folks in areas they cannot access without the use of this type of vehicle. I am helping him to sell as many tickets as I can and could use everyones help to do this as well.

If anyone is interested in a ticket or you think you can sell a few please let me know. You can Pm me and I will get more info to you.

Thanks

Jim

Willow Creeker
02-02-2007, 01:24 PM
Here is my e-mail.

tgmeans@earthlink.net

I will take one!

Anything for kids and the outdoors.

Tom Means

wheelinsportsmen
02-02-2007, 09:35 PM
email sent Tom Thanks
Jim

Willow Creeker
02-03-2007, 03:36 PM
Jim,

Checks are filled out and ready to be put in the mail.
I have enclosed a second check for .50 for postage. If you have to mail out a couple hundred of these, it will add up, just wanted to help.

Tom

wheelinsportsmen
02-04-2007, 03:13 PM
great I will watch for it.

Thanks
Jim