PDA

View Full Version : WIN A 5 DAY FISHING TRIP!

Grizzly Gary
02-05-2007, 09:09 AM
Keith Eshbaugh, Walleye & Musky Pro Angler, will be doing seminars at the 22ND Annual Allegheny Sport Travel & Outdoor Show at the Monroeville Expomart. The show runs from Feb. 14th - 18th.

Visit one of Keiths seminars and you can register to win 5 days of fishing & entry into the KAWA DAV Walleye Tournament. You will pre-fish for 3 days on Kinzua and then fish the 2 day tournament. Keith will pay for your stay plus entry and bring all tackle, boat and baits .

The man is a Master Angler! His seminar will be about having his Lowrance Graph, GPS & Aqua-Vue working together to put you on fish.

Great show! Great Prize!

www.fishingwithkeith.com

Grizzly Gary

MR ED
02-05-2007, 11:52 AM
Checked the schedule for the sports show. Kieth is speaking on wed, thurs, fri at 7:30 P.M.. Again on wed and thurs at 4:00 P.M.. There is no schedule for saturday or sunday.

Kieth.. if you are reading this.. please advise of any saturdaty or sunday schedule. We sure would like to enter your contest and would very much like to attend one of your seminars. Have a lot to learn about walleys on inland water and the electronics part of it would help us a bunch. :shock: :shock: :wav:

MR ED and Melissa

Grizzly Gary
02-08-2007, 08:21 PM
Mr. Ed & Melissa,

Apparently Keith was to busy to check in here before the show. Hope that you get a chance to get entered for his give-a-way. Great show and a fine prize. Thinking about riding down Sunday myself.

Ah heck even if he did draw my name he would probably throw it in the trash. Wouldn't want to be showed up by me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grizzly Gary

Melissa
02-26-2007, 08:11 AM
Does anyone know who won?!?!?!?

Grizzly Gary
02-26-2007, 06:56 PM
The Winner was Chris Chichy from Hillsdale Pennsylvania. He will be fishing the KAWA DAV Tournament with the renowned Walleye Pro Keith Eshbaugh.

Congratulations Chris!!! Let's hope Mr. Eshbaugh is on his game that weekend and you finish second behind "Team Grizzly!"

Chris, if nothing else I can guarantee you a great weekend of fishing and fun!

Melissa I am sorry that you were not the winner. However you and Mr. Ed can still get in the "KAWA DAV Walleye Gold Cup" competition referred to on the Tournament Page. We would love to see you in a thong! :lol: Mr. Ed can keep his pants on though. :shock: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Grizzly Gary

bucksnort
02-28-2007, 04:03 PM
Sorry I missed your posts Ed.
We had a couple hundred entries in the drawing and Chris came out the lucky winner!!
We're plannin on puttin Team Griz way down the stats list!!! I'm even gonna have to put Willow Creeker down there too!! HA HA
See ya all there!
Bucksnort

Grizzly Gary
03-01-2007, 10:42 AM
bucksnort we look forward to welcoming the winner to Kinzua Country. It is sad that he will have to finish second at best in the tournament! :lol:

If you feel bad for Mr. Ed now, wait till you see him wearing a mini skirt & thong after he loses the KAWA DAV Walleye Gold Cup Championship! Any here interested in participating in this fun side bet of the KAWA DAV Tournament please check the Tournament Talk Page for details.

Grizzly Gary