PDA

View Full Version : In-Fisherman

eyedoktr
02-08-2007, 05:55 PM
It turns out that lending my boat to Doug Stange and the In-Fisherman was a better deal than I originally thought.

I will be doing a walleye show with Doug. We will be at Henderson Harbor in May in search of some of the giant walleye that inhabit those waters.

Fishing with the In-Fisherman guys and being on the show has been a dream of mine (and probably for alot of you too) for many years. I'm really psyched and can't wait for May.

I hope the good Lord blesses us with good weather and enough fishing action to make a really good show.

btexpress
02-08-2007, 05:59 PM
Let us know when it airs, and congratulations.

Grizzly Gary
02-08-2007, 06:04 PM
Congratulations eyedoktr! Can't wait to see it. You gonna get a haircut & shave???

That is a dream come true. I sure hope you have a hot day of fishing.

Grizzly Gary

eyedoktr
02-08-2007, 06:17 PM
Gary, the beard is always gone by that time of year. Haircut?? Hmmm, I gotta think about that one.

Gilligan
02-08-2007, 07:54 PM
Next thing ya know this guy will be auditioning on American Idol or running for governor of NY or something...sheesh! :!: :!: :!:

Just remember this everybody, before he became rich and famous he fished with me and did a live gig on Grizzly Gary radio. :notworthy:

Oh ya, congrats!

NY-STR8SHOOTER
02-08-2007, 09:46 PM
eyedoktr -

Wow what an opportunity. I am green with envy. Please let us know when it airs.

carl milks
02-08-2007, 10:17 PM
EyeDoc- Congrats!!!! That's the opertunity of a lifetime- we wish you luck!!!!

TONY ON ICE
02-08-2007, 11:18 PM
NICE GOING PETE !!

Got your e mail about the show. What a way to start the open water season !

I know it's a stickbait/crankbait/worm harness dragging operation up there but if ya need any custom jigs tied, I'll be on it like Grizz on a worm girl :shock: :shock: :wink:

A few buddies of mine that fish up there use a pattern of jig that is HOT all the time once they locate the big walleyes. I'll give you one guess who makes them :idea: 8)

Anyway.........could you autograph my rod :?: :?: :P

Bryan Hoffner
02-09-2007, 06:04 AM
:occasion5:

Congrats, I'm as jealous as any one man could be. Wow, I'd be happy just to sit down with Doug and talk for a few hours. And you, you get the to take it a million steps futher and fish with him. To do a show no less.

Catch the big ones and don't show him everything you know. You know how them tv and radio peronalities can be. (kidding of course, I only know one and he hexed my boat when I took him out)

Congrats again,

typical story of my life, a dream of mine comes true (For someone else as ussual)

makiplastic
02-09-2007, 09:01 PM
Dearest Peter, Have I mentioned how goodlookin and manley you are. I was wondering if you need a harness boy for the trip... a net boy... a hook remover... a boot scrubber...

For real dude congrats it couldnt happen to a nicer guy!
Maki

Grizzly Gary
02-10-2007, 06:08 PM
Yes doktr Maki is right. You are going to need help. Famous TV guys must have assistants. Maki can handle the equiptment side and I will handle the Bait Babes. Trust me when I tell ya them hot Bait Babes are gonna be all over you!

Course that is when you hit ground so i'm hoping I could go along fishing till I have to do my duty in your behalf.

Now does this mean we will have to start calling you Mr. eyedoktr or Sir Pete?

Grizzly Gary

eyedoktr
02-10-2007, 06:56 PM
Geez guys, I really appreciate alll of the offers for help. Unfortunately, with me, Doug and the camera man with all his gear, there won't be room for anyone else in the boat. Well, maybe one hot bait babe. :D

TONY ON ICE
02-10-2007, 07:04 PM
GRIZZ
Listen up pal........you're attempting to cut in on my business and that can be detrimental to your well being !!
Didn't your momma tell you about messing with guys who're bigger than you and who carry multiple weapons (for self defense of course) and have a mean streak the size of the Panama Canal :?: :?:
I've got the female entertainment and liquids covered already. Pete does still need a few other issues taken care of like holding his Jock Strap. I'll put you on the list :P :P
Pay isn't the best but just think of the recognition you'll get :D :D

Sluggo / NY
02-11-2007, 03:22 PM
Wow.. Pete! I can remember when you were a mere mortal! Are you still going to talk to us? Congrats! Sluggo (Chris)

Grizzly Gary
02-12-2007, 08:56 PM
Looks like me and you are gonna have to have a Senior Soda/Bait Babe contest T.O.I.!

As to the eyedoktrs jock strap, can you imagine the frumundacheese that has built up there at his age!!! Perish the thought!

eyedoktr I wish you all the best on this adventure. I gotta figure that if you do well there is a market for a Knarly Old Guy fishing show! You will be a star! I would be honored to be the one to hand you your walker! :twisted: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe you should borrow Charlies dreadlocks wig for the show?

Grizzly Gary

Gilligan
02-12-2007, 09:00 PM
I gotta figure that if you do well there is a market for a Knarly Old Guy fishing show! You will be a star! I would be honored to be the one to hand you your walker! :twisted: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe you should borrow Charlies dreadlocks wig for the show?

Grizzly Gary

That just might make a good name... Knarly's Fishin Show!

eyedoktr
02-13-2007, 09:04 AM
I was thinking more like "The Grumpy Old Hippie Fishing Show"

treerat
02-13-2007, 11:25 AM
congrats eyedoktr.Should be a learning experience for Doug . Those Tv guys are always looking to find some new technique .

Mighty Mike
02-15-2007, 12:12 PM
pete congratulations. that is cool. i sure hope you dont choke in front of 26 million people like grizzly did. Then i am worried that we now have 2 famous tv radio guys to deal with. i feel like im surrounded by stars. next thing you know charlie brant will be on tv. im sure you will stay grounded pete not like my loony little friend. best of luck to you.

mike