PDA

View Full Version : GAME DINNER TO BENEFIT DISABLED AMERICAN VETERANS

Grizzly Gary
02-11-2007, 02:20 PM
A Game Dinner to benefit Disabled American Veterans will be held at the Russell Volunteer Firehall on Saturday March 31st from 5-10 pm..

Tickets are $10. Dinner will include: Fish Fry, Venison Swiss Steak, Bbq Beaver, Venison Meatballs & Rigs, Bison on Wick, Pheasant, a soup or chili, potatoe & vegetable, bread & butter.

Senior Sodas will also be available for a very small donation.

Social hour from 5-6. Dinner at 6. Speakers after dinner. Music & Dancing by EJ-Z-DJ from approx. 7:30-10.

Please join me for a fine meal for a very worthy cause.

Tickets now available at Pages Sporting Goods 2009 Pennsylvania Ave. Warren. Or you can send check to:

Grizzly Gary Productions
PO Box 81
Warren Pa. 16365

MR ED
02-12-2007, 11:27 AM
Can anyone give directions FROM ERIE?? Will probably come over 86 or if easier over Route 6. THANKS...

MR ED

Grizzly Gary
02-18-2007, 09:37 PM
Will post them this week. Thanks for joining us Mr. Ed!

Grizzly Gary

MR ED
03-02-2007, 11:01 AM
Gary.... This week has come and gone.. HINT HINT

What about the Walleye?? Sounds like you may have enough fish. Ley me know.

MR ED

Mighty Mike
03-03-2007, 09:04 AM
do we get to eat that buket of blugills you caught yesterday.

mike

Grizzly Gary
03-05-2007, 02:43 PM
That's what we were out fishing for on Friday. Want to be sure we have fish for the dinner. Caught some really nice gills. Real pain filleting 60 or 70 Gills though.

Grizzly Gary

MR ED
03-06-2007, 10:32 AM
Gary With ALL the fish you catch throughout the season, 60 to 80 Gills should be a breeze. You can do it. The Grizz knows best.

MR ED

Grizzly Gary
03-10-2007, 03:13 PM
My thanks to you Mr. Ed for bringing me a cooler full of Walleye fillets today for the dinner. Then you bought tickets for the dinner for you & The Lovely Melissa! What a guy!

This is going to be one fine Game Dinner for a great cause. Our Veterans need our support.

Grizzly Gary

Santa Claus
03-19-2007, 01:00 PM
This fat & jolly elf can't wait to taste all those delicious treats at this Game Dinner for Disabled American Veterans!

Our Veterans really need our help. This is a great way to do it.

I bought my tickets at Pages Sporting Goods in Warren Pa.!

I hope all who can attend this dinner to say thanks to those have given so much for their country.

Ho! Ho! Ho!

Santa

Bryan Hoffner
03-20-2007, 04:43 AM
This is coming up quick so all better get hold of Gary to get their tickets or get down to Dan's place and buy them. It's going to be good. We've got a great crew of people helping make this happen so no one should be disappointed along with the fact that it's a great cause. If you have to travel a bit to get here use it as a mini vaca with the family.

Grizzly Gary
03-20-2007, 09:00 PM
Walleye Bluegill Crappie Fish Fry, Pheasant & Bisquits, Venison Swiss Steak, Venison meatballs & ziti, Bison on home baked Kimmelweck rolls, BBQ Beaver, Venison Soup.

Where can you get a meal like that for just $10??? And it all goes to Disabled American Veterans!

Plus the side dishes to boot!!!

Go to any restaurant and a fish fry costs you 7 or 8 bucks! Chicken & Bisquits costs you at least the same yet we are talkng Pheasant & Bisquits here!

This is a meal to end all meals!

You all need to support our Disabled Veterans. They did all they could for you!

Grizzly Gary
03-26-2007, 01:31 PM
Just another reminder! Let's show our Veterans we support them!

Mighty Mike
03-29-2007, 10:07 AM
hope you all go to this if you can. grizzly is busting his butt to make this good. saw him yesterday and he looks frazzled. veterans have done so much for us we can put a few bucks up for dinner to help them.

mike

Grizzly Gary
03-29-2007, 10:07 PM
Thanks for the kind words Mighty Mike!

In my opinion it should be illegal for men to do the shopping for an event such as this! I spent two hours at Sams Club this evening and it was a nerve racking experience!!!

I asked if they have a Vodka Bar there and they did not. WHY I WONDER???

Folks this evening is a guaranteed classic!

Venison Chili
Venison Soup
Walleye/BlueGill Fish Fry
Venison Swiss Steak
Pheasant & Bisquits
Buffalo on Wick
BBQ Beaver
Venison Meatballs & Ziti
Cheese Dip & Crackers
Smashed Potatoes
Vegetables
Bread & Spread
Cake for Dessert
Senior Sodas available for a small donation

One hell of a meal for one hell of a cause!

Bryan Hoffner
03-30-2007, 04:50 AM
This is tomorrow the 31st.
get your tickets and get them now. I just slaved for hours last night getting some stuff ready for this. I want it all gone and not just tossed away. Buy tickets make donations what ever you can do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!