PDA

View Full Version : free broadhead

treerat
08-19-2006, 08:44 AM
just found this link on another site . You get 1 free broadhead to try .I personally never shot theese heads .
http://www.americanbroadhead.com/
click on the offer bottom right side of page . Hey you never know it might be what works in your setup :lol:

Grizzly Gary
08-19-2006, 08:58 PM
Thanks for the link Treerat! I LOVE FREE!!!!!

Grizzly Gary

treerat
09-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Received the broadhead yesterday . Looks to be a good head. I like how they go together. I dislike that they are only 7/8ths of an inch wide . they look small. might have to look and see if they have a wider head

treerat
09-24-2006, 08:37 AM
Theese heads shoot great . Did you get yours Gary ?

firemedic3314
09-27-2006, 08:28 AM
I got mine...only I couldnt get it to go together so I had to toss it out. Then yesterday I got another one in the mail....with a letter from the company pres explaining they had a screw up and sent out ones that were over plated so they wouldnt go into the grooves....company had no way of knowing who got the bad ones so they is sending everyone who got a free one another free one to ensure everyone gets to try a good one. This new one went together fine...shoots great....just a little concerned with the 7/8 cutting width...am used to at least an 1 1/2 cutting width...we will see....I think I will use this one fer turkey birds....

Says alot fer the company that they would send everyone out more rather than just shrug it off....KUDOS ABC

treerat
09-27-2006, 09:18 AM
I looked at my local shop .Same company makes a 1" and 1 3/8 " head . Hope they send me another one. two heads are better than one especialy when their free :D

ICDUCKS
01-10-2008, 11:17 AM
I started shooting these heads this year and ABSOLUTLY LOVE them!
Yes they are small but do an excellant job on deer! Shot through both sets of ribs(double lung shot Treestandtimmy)and buried in the ground to my fletchings!Excellent blood trail even when hit high in the lungs!

treerat
01-10-2008, 12:18 PM
Yep they do work good . killed a doe with the free head I got last year . Shot three different heads in 2006 ..all same end result dead deer . Decide to stick with Slick tricks for this season . 4 bladed and fly just as good as the sonics .You may want to take a look at these .