PDA

View Full Version : Kinzua Outdoors Show in Bradford, who's going?

John Lorenzo
02-22-2007, 08:25 AM
Who's going? Is there anything there that will be real interesting? I'll probably go and see what's there just to try and cure cabin fever a little.

Melissa
02-22-2007, 09:46 AM
Where in Bradford is it? What day(s)? What time(s)? I wanna go!!

treerat
02-22-2007, 10:52 AM
http://www.bradfordchamber.com/kots/KOTS_eventsActivities.html
Heres the info .

John Lorenzo
02-22-2007, 11:15 AM
it's getting bigger every year, it's something to do anyways, I figured the" grizzled one" would have a booth there??? I guess the archery events are going to be pretty good this year.

Willow Creeker
02-22-2007, 12:16 PM
John,

The archery extravaganza should be the highlight of the show. Bob and Dan have been brainstorming and planning events for months, it should be awsome.

Kinzua Outdoors will be attending this year for the first time. The chamber has us in the same store with s&s archery.

We will be running a kids casting contest for the entire weekend. We will also be running a 50/50 during the show, and "ALL" proceeds are going to be used to purchase prizes for this years 3rd Annual Kids Tournament.

We are both excited and nervice hoping everything goes well being our first time. Didn't have much time to prepare. Sue says I worry to much trying to make everything to perfect.

As of right now I have 26 rod and reel combos to give away to kids.

I was hoping to have time to collect some donated items to give away and also raffle to help cover expenses but did fall short on time and help. Damm these shows get expensive.

I will have a sample of our shirts and hats at the show as well in case any one is interested.

Gilligan ,

If you would like to drop off some of your literature, I would be happy to display it on our table for you.

Tom Means

Gilligan
02-22-2007, 04:41 PM
Thanks Tom. As of now I am planning to come to show Saturday AM, will bring some brochures along.

John Lorenzo
02-23-2007, 08:16 AM
that's awesome Tom! I'll spread the word, and hopefully I'll stop by.