Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winter / Spring Grizzly Gary Photo Contest

Default Winter / Spring Grizzly Gary Photo Contest

Term:
    Contest begins 2/6/13 and will run to 6/30/13 at 11:59 PM EST. Open to all members of Grizzly Gary.com in good standing at the end of the contest.
    What to Enter:
    The contest will consist of 4 Categories:
    1. Scenic – Overlooks, trails, landscapes, trees, flowers, etc. NO PEOPLE
    2. Wildlife – Any animals that were not harvested
    3. Outdoor Recreation – Outdoor sports, hiking, camping, etc. pics will contain people
    4. Hunting / Fishing – Posing with your trophies
    How to Enter:
    Photos can be entered under the appropriate Category Photo Contest Thread on Grizzly Gary’s Forum. Limit of 2 photos per category per person. Photos entered cannot be digitally altered or enhanced, minor adjustments, including spotting, dodging and burning, sharpening, contrast and slight color adjustment or the digital equivalents, are acceptable in all categories and should have been taken in the last year. The photograph must not, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. The photograph, in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the Contest entrant. By entering the Contest, entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original work created solely by the entrant, that the photograph does not infringe on the copyrights, trademarks, moral rights, rights of privacy/publicity or intellectual property rights of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph.
    Judging & Prizes:
    Judging will be conducted by a panel of members from Grizzly Gary’s site and will be announced prior to judging.
    One Runner-Up will be chosen from each category. One First Place Winner will also be chosen from each category. One Grand Prize Winner will be chosen from the First Place Winners.
    Prizes will be awarded to the First Place Winners of each category in the form of a $25 Gift Card of the winners choosing and a $100 Gift Card for the Grand Prize Winner.
    Charles "Chuck" Hazeltine
    "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"
    chazeltine@hotmail.com

The Judging Panel for this Contest will be Zodiacgsps, ChuckH, and papaanno. I have created 4 other threads, 1 for each category for the pictures to be entered on.
    chazeltine@hotmail.com

Senior Member Tournament Champion Summers's Avatar

Looks like a fun contest. I guess i better start looking through some pics, and taking more while i'm out......

Senior Member Caught a Limit walleyenut's Avatar

I have a beautiful pic I took of a sunset on Kinzua dam during ice season a few years ago but I guess the pic has to be taken this year.
    Last edited by walleyenut; 02-08-2013 at 12:54 PM.
    Some call me crazy but its normal to me.

senior member Grizzly Bear we3jeepers's Avatar

Guess I better buy a new camera!
    It's Kayak season!!!http://www.kayakfishingstuff.com/community/images/smilies/kayak.gif
    Animals............ They taste GOOD!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mikeymjr23 View Post
    We3Jeepers got me excited.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeymjr23 View Post
    I'm gonna go take a walcat...

The photos are being judged and the winners will be posted on 7/6/13, the grand Prize winner will be posted on 7/8/13.
    chazeltine@hotmail.com

Senior Member Eight Point NYDiamond-shooter's Avatar

We are all anxiously awaiting the posting of the winners!

Senior Member Big Buck

I think Chuck is following Gary's lead on, on-time delivery.
    870 Boy

A Country Boy can survive.

Senior Member Grand Master of Grizzlyland carl milks's Avatar

C'mon, it's only July 9th--can't compare to GG til at least July 30th!!! lol
    I finally got my head together--now my body's falling apart!!!

I've been a bit busy trying to track someone down but if you'll give me a minute I'll have the winners posted and after I speak with the Grizzled One, will post the grand prize winner.
    chazeltine@hotmail.com